Chapter One

"Demon!It's time to get ready the bus will be here in less than an hour!" I hear from my band mate and best friend Sever.

"I still need to go pickup my new guitar before we leave!I'll be right back"I reply before grabbing my keys and walking out the door heading to my car.

I pull out of the driveway and continue on down the street until I reach the turn to get to Guitar Center.

I pull into a space and turn off the car walking to the front door.The cold air invites me in and for a split second I am frozen.I walk to the the front desk and give them my name waiting for my guitar and new set of microphones.The boy comes back to the desk and asks if I can try a few notes and make sure that it works correctly.

He walks me to one of the soundproof practice rooms and puts the plug in the guitar handing it to me.I play the first thing that comes to mind which happens to be 'King for a Day' by Pierce the Veil.

When I finish he stares in awe at the fact that I can scream.I pack the guitar again and say thank you as I grab my things and head to my car to head home.

I continue home from the way I came singing along with my favorite station and make it home in record time.Grabbing guitar I hop out the car to prepare for Warped Tour and when I finish I sit and watch Surrogates while I wait for the bus to pick us up.