2) Matcha and butterflies- ft. Michael Kaiser x F! reader

A/N: I promise you'll love this one.

Genre- romance, fluff, kaiser being kaiser ( that's a real genre wdym it isn't )
* High school AU
* You love matcha, and kaiser's happy because its actually cannon he doesn't like milk and milk drinks💀.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.✰⋆

THE school bell finally rang, and you breathed out a sigh of relief

THE school bell finally rang, and you breathed out a sigh of relief. It was Friday, and you just completed yet another week of exhausting schooling. You were tired, not because you struggled at school- on the contrary you excelled at it- your classmates often looked for you when they needed explanations on some topics- but for now.. you just waned to recharge, either at your home or at your favorite coffee place to drink some matcha. You were mentally debating where to go.. when your friend Chiaki settled it by slamming a coin on your desk.

" What's this for?" You said a bit abruptly, as the loud sound snapped you out of your reverie. 

" What else? You're debating whether to go home or to Ichigo Brews right? So, settle it quickly." She said, gesturing to the coin on the table, being the efficient friend of the group.

" You read my mind! How sweet of you Chiaki! ... " You smiled, while Chiaki blushed a little.. not used to getting compliments. 

" Not only us y/n, literally everyone in class knows your routine too well you caffeine addict," Your friend Miyuki said, playfully ruffling your hair and picking up the coin. "Heads for coffee shop, tails for home." She tossed it up in the air, and after making quite a few  turns it landed revealing the end result to be heads. Ichigo brews it was then. You invited them to come along, but they were busy . It was fine by you though, as you had some work to complete. Little did you know though, a particular someone had eavesdropped on your conversation. 

Michael Kaiser.

This new German student was popular among the ladies for his ocean blue eyes and matching highlights in blonde mullet hair. Sure, you did accept he was kinda good looking, but his personality kept you from ever talking to him. He was an arrogant, egoistical guy who couldn't keep a relationship for over two weeks (except one with Ness 💀✋) . Despite that your classmates fawned over him. You wanted absolutely nothing to do with him, and yet you always caught him staring at you, this time being no different. Instead of blushing, you simply rolled your eyes and walked out of your classroom after waving goodbye to your friends. You didn't just attract him, though- you intrigued him. 

You kept your books in your locker, and brought just a book you were reading recently. You heard footsteps in the hallway, as you proceeded to close your locker to reveal the blonde in front of you again. 

" What do you want? "
"Nothing meine liebe :) " Said Kaiser flashing that movie star grin of his. ' What the hell does meine liebe even mean?' You thought to yourself as you exited the school. You made the mistake of not looking back before you left though, because Kaiser was still following you.