Chapter 14

Silverstream's POV

At the gathering

Silverstream walked into the clearing at Four Trees. Riverclan had arrived before any clan had, and Silverstream started pacing at Thunderclan territory. After waiting for a while, she heard a rustling sound she turned to it suddenly, a grey cat pounced on her. "hello, my love" Graystripe said Silverstream looked into his amber eyes "I can't stay away from him any more" it has been moons since the last time they meet and SIlverstream was missing him every second. "follow me" Graystripe said interrupting Silverstreams thoughts. Confused, she followed him until they were next to the border of Windclan "I have been very lost without you and I don't know how long I stay like this" Graystripe paused "I decided to join Riverclan" 

Silverstream was about to reply when she heard voices. She put her tail on Graystripe's mussel "Shh" she said quietly "I hear voices". As they got closer she heard Featherpaws voice "- You are a warrior now?" "Yeah" an unfamiliar voice said "my name is Gorsewing now" "That sounds beautiful" Feathertail exclaimed "We better head back now, we don't want anyone see us" "yeah, see you next moon high" Goreswing said "see you soon, my love" Graystripe and Silverstream exchanged scared glances. As forbidden lovers, they know how dangerous this is. As Graystripe and Silverstream went back to the gathering "I'll meet you tonight, where we usually meet, we need to find them" Silverstream said. Graystripe just nodded his face grim.

Authors note: I know this is short but the next one will come out soon. I just want to end it there since it feels fitting.