From The Ghetto( a one direction fanfiction)

Hi this is my first story on here hope you like it :)

...............................................................

Lolla's p.o.v

I'm Lolla I'm 18 years old, I have green eyes, and brown hair with blond natural streaks. I'm from Rosemere. It's a little area in Vancouver Washington. Rosemere is also known as the ghetto part of Vancouver. I moved to London England when I was 16. A year after my mom kicked me out. Yup, that's right my mom kicked me out when I was only 15 years old. My best friend is Emily. I met her at the airport when I got to London.

.............flashback...............

Ugh I'm never going to get out of this airport. *thud* "I'm so sorry,are you okay?" Ya I'm fine . My names Emily . I'm Lolla. Um Emily can you help me get out of this airport ? Haha ya come on.

.................end of flash back................

Any way me and her now share a flat. She is extremely girly so she decorated the flat when we got it. Me and her both have a job at Starbucks. I love it because Starbucks is my favorite place.

This week is the last week of my senior year in high school. I was on my way to school when I get a text message.

From:your amazing boyfriend

To:Lolla

Hey love, meet me in the library whiny you get to school.:))

From: Lolla

To: your amazing boyfriend

Kk :)

I love my boyfriend. His name is Rocky . I wonder why he wants to talk to me.

At school

Hey babe, what do you wanna talk to me about? " Lolla I'm really sorry but we can't be together anymore.

I was in complete shock. B-but why? I found someone else. I'm sorry. I ran out crying. I ran all the way home not caring about my car. I run to my room. As soon as I hit my bed I was out cold.

.......................end of chapter..............

Hey guys, sorry if its short I'm

writing this on my IPod so I'm not sure how long it actually is. Sorry for the grammar errors. Please vote and

comment. I would love to hear your opinions. I'm not sure how I update can some please tell me how?😁