Flustered, a lot.. |06|

(Madison's POV)

{ Irl }

27th MarchFriday 7:28pm

27th March
Friday 7:28pm

"Miles no." I say. "Um Miles yes, a million times yes." Ariana says. I look at her like what the fuck? Currently Ariana's trying to convince him to put on the Spider-Man suit she bought him. I hate her for it. If he put's it on, he'll never. And I mean never.

Take it off. That man hasn't let me changed his backpack in a year and refuses to get new sock because 'Spider-Man gone from shop. I need to keep Spidey'. That boy doesn't make sense but he does. If you know, you know.

"Pleaseeeee." He begs. I roll my eyes then look at Ariana. "I hate you." I whisper then nod my head at my brother. He's going to look so stupid. Love him though. He burst into a yay then runs upstairs with the costume Ariana gave to him.

"You suck you know." I giggle. "Shut up." She laughs. Ever since the people's choice awards, all I do is hang out with her. No one else, just her. I've spent the past two week with her non-stop and we've known each other a month and a week now.

Everyday after her school finishes I pick her up then drop her home at like ten. She's staying over tonight so no biggy. Actually big biggy, I was going to take them both out for dinner and now Miles will not take off that stupid costume.

"When did you get Thor?" Ariana asks petting him. "Like a two years ago." I answer. "No I don't want that boring shit. Explain properly now."

"Fine, uh- I was just at a red carpet event and the wonderful Chris Hemsworth is sitting at the table beside me. Turns out he's like a big fan of mine which is absolutely wild to me, anyways he turned to me and we started talking. We talk until the event started and just leave it at that. Fast forward it's like eleven o'clock at night now and I'm leaving the place with Miles because I'm tired, he's tired, we're all tired. I get Miles in the drivers car then I hear a loud groan. I turn around to see a big muscley man with a tuxedo on in a bush, in a literal bush.