chapter 1

Reporter1:james is it really true that your quiting the bl industry?
Reporter2:Pls answer us!
Bodyguard:excuse us!

James pov:While I'm walking out of the building, there's so many paparazzi  waiting for me, they're asking me so many questions but my mind is thinking something else, there's so many flashes, I can't see.

The last thing i knew is that I beg them to stop.

Pls stop!

Then that's it ,I collapsed.

Your probably thinking how did I get into this f*ckin mess.
It's all because I loved a fr*cking man who I shouldn't love!

I thought our feelings where real just like our fans use to believe.
The way he take care of me is always making me feel butterflies in my stomach.

But no!!!
It's all just an acc!!
I'm just a f**l who think that it's real!!!

Let's start from the beginning on how we met...

Relapse~~~~~

JAMES POV:
I was sitting on a chair in the meeting room of the company building called JB .The manager told me that I'll need to wait for my partner for the upcoming project.

As i was waiting for him,I feel sleepy all of a sudden,like bro i was waiting for that so called my partner for almost 1 hour and all i can do is sit because my phone is in the car,and I'm afraid that maybe while i went out to get my phone
he'll just appear and think that the person he's meeting left,like bro what should i do!!!

So I said to myself that I'll just take a little🤏🏻 time to take a nap to restore my energy.So i fell asleep😊!

MAX POV:
That traffic is insane and now I'm late.
As i was rushing towards the elevator I bumped into someone and the papers that I'm holding spread everywhere,as I was picking up the papers a bunch of people suddenly popped and go in the elevator.
What a luck i said to myself leaving a big sigh.I looked at the time and shocked that I'm 1 hours and 30 minutes  late.I took a deep breath and rush towards the stairs.

At the second floor: Finally!!!
I ran towards the meeting room, slamming the door open. I sigh in relief that he's still here waiting for me.I feel bad for making him wait for so long so i sited besides him and take a rest.
This time I will be the one who's going to wait. I'll wait until he's awake and say sorry for the long wait.

I waited for him to wake up but the stuff opened the door and said that they're closing in about 30 minutes.So I poked he's waist.

JAMES POV:
I was dreaming something then suddenly I waked up because someone literally poked my waist,and the fact that im ticklish made me jump in my sit and hit him.

That is how we met.
Untill now everytime I think of how we met always makes me laugh!!!
After that incident he explained himself why he's late and how he waited for me to wake up. I forgived him and vice versa. I found out that he's name is max.
While where talking the staff asking us to leave because they're about to close.
That's it we wave goodbye to each other and go to our separate ways.