Episode 2 Mistakes II

Mistakes II
2 days to go...

It was 6 a.m. Evan had had another night without nightmares, but he couldn't help his old habit of waking up at an early hour, and he wasn't sleeping very well. Feeling Fredbear watching him, Evan took him in his arms and turned his face towards him.

'Good morning, buddy, how are you?' the boy asked.

'Good morning Evan, don't you think it's strange to ask a stuffed bear how are you? But if you want to know my answer, I'm fine, I've been trying to keep you from having nightmares all night, did you sleep well?" asked the golden plush.

"Thanks to you I had a night without nightmares, thank you very much my golden friend," Evan said and slowly got out of bed.

The next hours of the day passed quite normally, Michael hadn't scared Evan because he was out with his friends, but he knew that his brother would try to scare Evan first thing when he came home. Evan walked calmly around the house, it was 11 o'clock and he was going to the pizza shop in a couple of hours. As he walked around the house he saw Elizabeth having a tea party with the Circus Baby plush her father had just given her, he quickly walked away, not wanting to get involved in his brother's game.

His father, who was going to the pizza shop in the afternoon, was now holed up in his study trying to make new animatronics for the new Circus Baby's pizza world he was planning to open, which Evan guessed wouldn't open for at least 2 years because it was such a new project, but of course his father always did what he set his mind to, didn't he?

His mom had gone to the chemistry lab today and it didn't look like she would be back before 4:00...

It was 1:30 p.m. Evan was walking to Freddy Fazbear's pizza shop because it was a few blocks from their house.

After 10 minutes of walking he finally arrived at the pizza shop and was about to go inside when he met Cindy. Cindy was a girl with orange hair and green eyes. She was the same age as Evan and of course they were in the same class, but he had hardly ever chatted with her.
'Evan hello are you coming in, do you want to stay here and chat with me instead?' Evan asked, he saw Cindy blush slightly.

'I'm sorry Cindy but I have to go inside, my parents are inside and they are waiting for me' he lied. Her happy face fell and she asked Evan to stay with her in a sad, even pleading manner.
Evan was not normally the angry type, in fact he was often called a cry baby, but today his patience was limited and Cindy was about to use up the last crumbs of it.

'Cindy didn't you hear what I said, I told you that my family is waiting for me inside and you are still telling me to hang out with me, so if you want someone to hang out with you, ask any of your friends, I don't even remember being friends with you!' he yelled. She got tears in her eyes and turned around and walked away.

Cassidy was about to arrive at the pizza shop when she saw Evan chatting with Cindy, so she quickly hid somewhere and listened to them. She heard Cindy wanting to hang out with Evan. Cassidy was getting angry, they had promised each other to meet Evan at the pizza place and Cindy was stealing Evan's time and she was about to go out and put her in her place when she saw Evan's calm face suddenly turn angry and then she heard yelling.