Learn Your Place.

Requested by fifisofia07

[🛑New Requests Closed🛑]

---

The BTS members used to fight, which had always been normal for them. These seven normal boys from South Korea were thrown into a band and dorm together at a young age, and it took them time to learn each other's personalities and how to get along.

Now, years later, they had it down to a science. Their fighting had turned more into brotherly bickering and it was always very lighthearted. Someone would bicker with someone else for ten minutes at the most, it would be resolved, and everyone would be on their merry way as if nothing had ever happened.

Until recently.

Something weird was up with Jin and Namjoon.

The problem mainly started when Namjoon wasn't listening to Jin at home in regards to helping out around the house. He kept telling Jin that he had too much work to do in regards to band activities, whether it be making phone calls or answering emails. Considering he was the leader of the group, he had a lot of responsibility in that regard.

Jin, however, wasn't buying it. He kept telling Namjoon to leave work related things for when they were at work, and that at home he should be listening to his hyungs directions. In which Namjoon said if he did that, no work would get done and that it wasn't fair because there were five other people in the house who could help with house chores.

Nobody knew if it was in spite of Namjoon, but Jin decided that if Namjoon wasn't going to listen at home, then he wasn't going to listen at work.

It turned into a lot of "If you won't listen to me, then I won't listen to you." It was a constant back and forth and the other members had no clue what to do. They were hoping that the two would get the fighting out of their system and move on with it.

That's not what happened. The fighting only got more intense.

It had been a good two weeks since the initial argument had started, and it was at the point where Jin and Namjoon had absolutely no respect for each other. This became quite evident during a late night recording session in the studio with all of the members.

Yoongi was at the producer's station while giving directions to the members as they sang, but Namjoon and Jin refused to have their parts of the song be next to each other because they didn't want to be in the studio alone together.

"Will you two knock it off? This is bigger than your stupid differences. The band needs the song. This doesn't effect just you two." Yoongi's eyes shifted between his hyung and his band leader, hoping his silent, yet angry, glare would get the point of his annoyance across.

"The song will be just as good if my part comes after anyone else's," Namjoon replied.

Hobi sighed and rubbed his hands down the front of his face. He was exhausted. "Guys, seriously. The more you drag this out the harder it's going to be."

Jin turned to Namjoon. "Yeah, stop making this difficult."

"Me?! How is this my fault?! You don't want to work with me either so why are you sitting here blaming me?!"

Jimin stepped forward and turned to Yoongi. "Clearly we're not being productive right now. Maybe we should continue this later?"

Namjoon spoke up. "No, we need to work on this right now and it'd be perfectly fine if Yoongi didn't have me and Jin work together!"

"So now it's somehow my fault?" Yoongi rested his head on his hand.

"You're right. I shouldn't blame you. I'm the leader here, and when it comes to the band, I take charge. So I refuse to work on this until someone changes the order of this song." Namjoon stormed out of the studio, slamming the door shut behind him.