Return of the Emperor Siblings! Super Saiyan 4's Unleashed Power!

This is a continuation of the Primal Power versus God of Destruction what if, make sure to do that one before heading here.

Celeron, with his tail regrown, managed to create a new transformation while fighting Beerus. Its power instead of Godly, came from within the Saiyan, truely primal power... Since it came after Super Saiyan 3, it was agreed to be dubbed Super Saiyan 4. 

Whis, Beerus's angel and master, seeing how Super Saiyan 4 reacted to Beerus's godly ki, agreed to take the Saiyan on as his student to see how far he could go, combining both paths of power, divine and primal.

A couple months have passed... The Dragon Balls were stolen by the remainder of Frieza's and Cooler's men, wanting to return their lords back... Cooler was an easy wish, the remains of him were found after the Big Gete Star was destroyed, but Frieza was a different story... His body cut to pieces, he wasn't able to be brought back like this.

Regardless, the Force decided to get his remains and wish life into them, leaving Frieza in a healing tank to recover... Cooler did not like that one bit... Wanting to end his brother's life once more, but... Ultimately he stopped himself. If he was to win against the Super Saiyan, he would need Frieza's help, as much as it sickened him...

And after 5 months... Frieza and Cooler begun an attack on Earth... Celeron, still away on Beerus's planet, couldn't help the Earthlings fight... But would that truly mean the end for Earth?