3

TW smut or yk i tried sum..

August was at the street driving and cursing at the same time „fuck please be okay, shit" hes heart was in his throat.

Not knowing it was just a spider. I was walking peacefully when a car came up and. Wait is that august- it is om, he walked out of the car and walked fast up to me „what happened are you hurt?!" he checked for injuries but couldn't find any. What was going on? „Huh?" i was confused „you stopped the call while screaming did something happen?!" he was hugging me tight „oh that, umm my phone i noticed there was a spider and i hate spiders so i trew my phone but my battery died so..." clearly embarrassed. „Oh thank god your okay, get in the car i can take you to my place" he opened the passenger door and put his hand on my head so that I wouldn't hit it, oh goshh just f me alr-

We were quiet for a while but felt hand go on my thigh. Ohh gosh. „You wanna sleep over?" he asked," sure" I smiled awkwardly its so hot in here the hand placement is getting into me.

We got to his house „wait" he walked to my side of the door and opened it and put his hand again so wouldn't hit it onto the door. „thanks"

I was sitting on his couch and waiting hes using the bathroom right now. He has such a comfy house, and the couch too. „Are you hungry i can make up something" he asked „no thanks im not" „you sure?" „yeah i ate a lot before i left" lied.
He nodded and sits next to me „you wanna watch something?" „you can pick something" i smiled at him. I wanna makeout with him rn, i look at his eyes and his lips and his eyes again im way too delusional or-

We were watching the tv for a while, until i saw him staring „what" chuckle „ your just so beautiful" no way your hot cute handso- i was suddenly making out with hin again this time i went on his lap.
(IDK HOW TO WRITE SMUT IM A VIRGIN BUT)

The makeout was getting heated suddenly i was under him on the couch, my legs on his waist, my hand on his back and hair, his hand on my cheek and the other one on my thigh. I was getting wet as h
„I need you to take me right here on this couch" i was looking at him he was flustered by that „are you sure you want this?" „yes im 100% sure" i looked at him. „Tell me if its too much promise me" he was serious „i will but this is my first time..." he was surprised „o-oh okay ill take it easy first" he said comfortingly.

He started kissing down my neck and pulled my shirt over my head „gosh your so beautiful" he started kissing my neck more while unstrapping the bra strap with his hands. He took them off „your literally so perfect" he started kissing my chest leaving marks all over them.

Then he was taking my pants down with my underwear. He took his shirt off so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable. He started kissing your inner thighs and teasing until he actually went on the spot.
He started licking it roughly „oh goshh august" he looks up with his eyes meeting your while doing his thing then he starts putting one finger in. Gasp came from my mouth, how is he so good. He added two more fingers im in heaven...

He stopped before i could cum i was confused. But he took his pants off and took a condom from his pocket. So he knew i was gonna come over?🤨 i dont know.

He pulled out his underwear and „how is it supposed to fit?" he was huge and i mean HUGE. He puts the condom and whispers in my ear „ ill make it fit" he smirked at me. „Tell me if its too much okay?" „okay" he starts kissing my face while putting it in to distract me but he was so huge that it was impossible. „Oh go-„ a loud gasp, it hurt so freaking muchh „are you okay?" he asked looking worried „mhm" i was getting used to it and it started to feel good.

„Please you can go faster" he went faster kissing me softly „i love you" I accidentally slipped that out.
„What did you say?" he started smirking. „ i said i love-„ he went so deep i could finish the sentence „you we're saying?" he knows what hes doing."i said i love you" im so close „you do huh? Do you love how im putting my big throbbing cock inside you and pounding you? Huh" that made me cume oh my gosh „i love you too" he came too. He was groaning as he came. He lays down next to you after throwing the condom away. „Your the most beautiful girl ive ever seen" hes making me blush.

We fell asleep on his bed after he cleaned us up.
with him holding my head to his chest i felt safe. I fell asleep like a baby i havent slept so good in years.

 I fell asleep like a baby i havent slept so good in years