Chapter 3

"-n"

"Y/N"

I finally get my vision back and see angel shaking me. "Huh?" I say confused.

"You've been staring into nothing." You're up in a few minutes"

"WHAT"

I didn't have enough time to finish my makeup. I just had to use my magic so it wasn't to much. But. I blacked out for so long.

I recall what happened when I blacked out...

"You're not a good person"

I didn't realize I was crying until angel looked at me and was worrying about me. I just brushed him off saying I got something in my eyes.

——— (^• ω •^) ———

After the show we earned 10 new residents! Charlie was ecstatic.

'I need a drink' I thought. I walked to the bar and husk already had my drink ready. Whiskey.

I slam the glass on the counter. "Another one" I said.

"That was your 5 glass, I think that's enough." Husk told me. I glanced at him and saw he had a worried look on his face.

"You can't say anything you cat. You always have a drink after another" I hiss. He stares at me with a turn look. "I'm not doing this again." He walked off.

"H-HEY! You can't just run off!" I yell. He just raised a middle finger towards me without looking back.

'Bitch'. I huff knowing I should go to bed. I head to my room and go to bed. Not even bothering to do anything else.