Dancing

The music ended, declaring the short Asian boy as the winner. They all started chanting his name.

"GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH!"

Glitch huh?

McKenzie stood there for a second, not noticing the Asian boy had left. He went through the crowds of people, signing autographs, taking selfies, what ever bull shit people threw at him.

Then his eyes rested on McKenzie.

Oh, was it like chemistry. They stared at each other for a good 30 seconds until he disappeared again.

Only 10 seconds later, he tapped on her shoulder.

She jumped at first, turning around, then noticed it was him and calmed down. She breathed, trying to act cool by crossing her arms and cocking a brow.

"What do you want?"

"Sassy."

He gave a warm smile.

"I would like to know your name."

My name?

"It's... Uh... What is my name again... OH! McKenzie!"

She laughed nervously, mentally hitting herself. The Asian boy smiled.

"That's a nice name."

"Thanks.. No, but seriously, what do you really want?"

"Sassy." The Asian boy said again, laughing a little.

"Ya seem new around here. Are ya?"

"I am, actually. Just moved here."

"Well, shawty, this is the Hi-Def territory. Only crowds and challengers get ta stand here. So ya new, ya didn't know, but now ya do, so ya either a fan or a challenger."

Wow... He can be kinda cruel. Its... Oddly cute...

"Well, I'm not much of a dancer..."

The Asian boy smirked.

"By the sounds of it, I hear a challenge."

"Wh-What?! No no no no no no no."

It was too late.

In the matter of seconds, her arm was getting pulled on, dragging her to the dance floor.

"G-Glitch! I-I don't dance..."

"No worries, shawty. I gotcha. You want ta challenge me. It's cute for a minor like you."

The crowd ooed.

Now this guy is starting to get on my nerves...

"Uh-huh. I see. You think you can't be beaten by a GIRL, huh? Well, shorty, good luck. I ain't going down without a fight."

The crowd clapped for her, declaring she was the winner of the smack talk show down.

"Mo! I Wish For You!"

The music started to play as the Asian boy moved to the beat.