Chapter XIII | Gang

The day went like that. It was weird that Jungkook did not show up today. Raemi was wandering around and was surprised in a girly manner knowing Jimin is also my neighbour. Huh, I just want her out of my house as soon as possible. That bitch just pretends to care for me in front of others, but little do I know that she is mentally laughing at my state.

It is the next day. Reami shows up in my room early in the morning. I was not even awake by then when silently sat near my face. That arse-licker. Bet she came here after chiming near my mom that she would go and wake me up like the decorum cousin she pretends to be.

The moment I opened my eyes, the first thing that came in front of me was her face. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I flinched and yelled. She gives me a bored look, "Waiting to choke you."

I give her a dirty look before turning my head to the other side. "Fuck off already." I'm not on my best behaviour when my head is hammering and I've to sit in bed all day. But the conversation with her was always, and will always be filled with vulgar slang.

She rolls her eyes at me, "Fuck yourself-" she halts when the door knob twists and Jimin enters. "Hey Jimin," she screeches with a sweet smile on her face which appears within a second. I scoff in disbelief. How good can someone be at maintaining two faces at once?

My heart calms when Jimin gives her a short glance before muttering a 'Hey' to her. He heads in my direction as I fix the strains of my hair. Why is he so early? Thinking about that incident, Park Jimin just caught me. He fucking caught me when I fell from the third floor of a building! That's so fucking sexy. I didn't assume things when I saw him shirtless that day at his apartment for the first time.

Bro hits the gym.

Hard.

I haven't taken a bath yet. Before he can check me, the door bursts open with a panting Jungkook standing there.

Everyone's attention diverts to Jungkook as he closes the door and looks at you directly. The look he was giving you shows that he had something to tell you. "Police caught Daniel." He breathes a smile and takes a seat near you. He slides his hand in yours, "I'm sorry for not visiting yesterday." He gives you an apologetic look. Oh, how can you not forgive him when he makes this face?

A visible but tiny smirk was plastered on Jimin's face thinking about Daniel. Thankfully his face was buried in your hospital file so that no one could see him. That guy begged Jeremy to leave him at the police station rather than stay near Jimin. That's what Jimin wanted though, he had this kinda fun after a long. On the other hand, you smiled lightly, "That's good news," you uttered, "Did you inform Eva?"

"Yes," he replies fondly, "Jin and Eva are coming here with Sam. Lisa and Jisoo called Eva saying they would join her." Your eyes slightly enlarge, "What?" You exclaim, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Whining, you looked at Jungkook who was confused. "I haven't freaking bathed yet!"

Jungkook lets out a heartful chuckle when Jimin takes his head out of the file with narrowed eyes. From when did Jungkook become such a sunshine for you? The sight was not a blessing for him, but his gaze was fixed on Jungkook's hand which was softly holding yours. Does he like Y/n? A thought ran in his mind. But you know, Jungkook is rooting for you.

"Who is he?" Raemi stood beside Jimin while her face was turned in your direction where Jungkook was. "Just a friend of ours." He sighed, his heart was suddenly feeling heavy. He shouldn't feel this way, right? He already rejected you, and he wants you to move on with someone better. "He looks kinda cute." She comments.

Raemi was used to people getting attracted to her charm. She was expecting Jimin to reply with, 'You want me to set you up with him?' or something like this, but he did not. Jimin is smart enough to see that yesterday she was making a move on him.