Chapter-3

Love is always unexpected,
It doesn't watch the place, the person,
It just happens all of a sudden.

Love is always unexpected,It doesn't watch the place, the person,It just happens all of a sudden

We all were done with the dinner but today no one in my house looked in the mood to sleep. As soon as I finished my food and was about to go upstairs, my sister called me.

"Bhaiya, kaha ja rahe ho? Let's have ice-cream together." Listening to her I came back and settled on the couch waiting for the ice-cream while my brothers were busy in bickering with each other.

(Brother, where are you going? Let's have ice-cream together)

"Chup kar jao dono, kabhi toh shanti se rehna seekho. Humesha dimaag tabah karna kya zaroori hai?" They bothe just sulked hearing me and sath on my either sides.

(Shut your mouth you both, learn to be quiet sometimes. It it important to cook my mind everytime)

That's when gudiya came. I looked at her while her gaze was fixed on my two brothers who were clinging to me like Koala bear.

"Oh dono ke dono hato idhar se, mujhe baithna hai bhaiya ke paas" She declared but none of them moved even a bit.

(Oh, you both get aside, I wanna sit with my brother)

"Shadab, Zaheer leave me" I ordered while both of them just left me sulking choosing to have ice-cream instead of a fight with gudiya this time. Impressive.

It was in the evening I reached home

It was in the evening I reached home. My mind was still at the same place of making Danish realise that he is doing wrong by supporting the guilty. I looked around, it was all dark. I couldn't even see a single thing. I immediately opened my phone's flash.

"Arghh power cut" I murmured frustratedly. I somehow managed till my room and immediately jumped on my bed having some rest. And I didn't even realised when I slept. I woke up in the evening at about 7 p.m.

I was kinda hungry so I grabbed my clothes, got changed and made myself some coffee. I took the cup and went towards the balcony in the need of some fresh air.

The moon was shining in the sky as always. The stars were also there making the sky more enchanting. I remember, ammi and me used to sit in the balcony for hours during the evening. Having some gossip together.

I am totally like her. Abba says, I am just my mother's xerox copy. My eyes, my hairs, my laugh everything is just so much like ammi.

Though I always wanted to be like my dad. But when ammi left us, I realised I always was like my mother and I always wished to be like her. Strong, courageous, support system of my family. She was totally an ideal mother for me. I do miss her but abba never let me feel her absence. He tries his best to provide us everything yet he is hated by my younger sister.

She never had a justified reason to hate abba, whenever I asked her, she always used to give some rough answers. I never understood why she does so. But for me, after my mother left, abba is everything. He is my whole family for whom I could do anything in this world.

I heard a knock on the door, which made me come out of my big chain of thoughts and I moved to open it. It was a parcel. I opened it only to find some cakes and cookies in it. With a note "Have it, I know you must be hungry. You haven't eaten anything since the morning"

I knew who it could be. I smiled and closed the door. Went inside and had the things.

Within no moments I was on the bed as I needed some sleep badly.

In the morning I heard some noises. Maybe the maid was their. I got up from the bed and went to have a shower. I had my duty today, I knew the schedule will be hectic so without any further delay, I picked up all the necessities, had my breakfast and made my way towards the hospital.

"Hania, we do have some cases to overlook. You might not get a chance for going to Danish today" One of my colleague aka friend said as I entered the cabin.

"It's ok Mariyam, I will do it. Anyways I don't want to meet him today. He's a headache" I replied remembering yesterday's incident.

"Oh really? Your demeanour says something else when you both are around" Mariyam stated as I looked at her with disbelief. What was she even trying to say? And when did she even saw me with him?

I ignored her comment and went out to check on some patients. That's when I bumped into something or rather someone.

"What the hell?" I shouted that's when I noticed who the person was.

Danish?

"What is your problem miss? Jaha main jata hu udhar tumhara hona zaruri hai kya?" Danish uttered as he's being the most sensible person.

(What is your problem miss? Is it necessary for you to be at every place I visit?)

"Oh excuse me Mr. I work in here. You are the one who came here without any reason" I stated, look at the confidence of this man. First he came at my place and then he's shouting at me only.

"I am not here without any reason, tell me where is Dr. Rashid's cabin?" He asked.

"Why should I tell you that? Go search yourself" I answered, as he looked at me with an irritated expression.

"Fine. Get aside at least" He requested and I did.

All I could see is his retreating figure. I shrugged off my thoughts and moved towards the ward where I was going.

.
.
.
.
.

How's the chapter??

Votes were highly reduced on the last chapter, I hope I was able to make it up this time.

Do vote and comment. Your comments can make others whole day.

Lastly follow me on Instagram for trailers and spoilers of the book.