04

Aurora

"NO, I DIDN'T FOUND THAT GUY LATER" I TOLD RIKA WHO WAS SITTING IN MY BED BEFORE ME"I GUESS HE WAS JUST PLAYING"
"Well, maybe it's better this way" she said "I mean..you had sex with Damon Torrance and I doubt anyone can top that"
"

I still think about it'' I sighed and laid down on my bed groaning
"You like him?'' Erika asks after a few minutes of us sitting in silence
"What?" I sit up immadetly and looked at her confused
"Damon" her voice is soft, the butterflies in my stomach starts to fly around at the mention of his name "you like him?"
"What? no,no, I don't like him" I denied "I had a crush on him years ago,but I do not like him now"
"Right.." Erika nodded her head "but I know  he likes you"
"He maybe likes fucking me or toying with me,but I doubt he likes me,Rika"
"But..just so you know, you deserve better then him" her voice was quiet "he can't give you what you need"
"What do mean by that?"
"He can't love you like you want him too" she said "he isn't like prince charming,he won't save you, he will corrupt you and ruin you" her gaze met mine "and then he leaves and you don't just end up with a broken heart,Rori, you will have a broken soul"
"I won't date him"
"I know you" she sighed "and I know Damon,I know what he is capable of and he won't stop until he gets what he wants"
"And what would that be?" I raised my eyebrow, curious of what her answer will be
"You,your body,your soul,your mind" she sits up "he wouldn't notice how wonderful and sweet your soul is,he is the type of guy who takes advantages of sweet girls like you, he will have your heart in the palm of his hand and stab it when you least expect it, without feeling shame or regret"
"What if I already feel like he has my heart?" My voice came out as a whisper
"Be careful with it then"

LATER ON I WAS SITTING IN OUR BACKYARD.I was watching the sky,all the stars when someone sat down next to me
"Dad is mad" Will said softly "cause you missed dinner"
"I'm suprised he noticed i'm not there" I mumbled looking over to him
"Dad loves you,you know that"
"Sure" I mumbled

Dad loves me, I know that,but not like how he loves Will.The only time when he paid attention to was when Will was in jail, but as soon as he was out I was forgotten again, maybe that's why i desperatly need attention from men,or because i'm an attention whore as my father said.

"So?why aren't you eating?"
"I didn't feel hungry" I shrugged my shoulders "what did dad wanted from me?"
"He wants to introduce you to a guy" he said softly "he wants you to get married"
"I don't want to"
"I know and I won't let him sell you to some old man"
"So?"
"What if..we tell him you already have a boyfriend?"
"But I don't"
"But I know a certain someone that would love to fake a relationship with you" Will said "and as much as I hate the thought of him near you, I don't want you to fake happiness with that man"
"You mean..Damon?"
"Yeah,him" i'm fucked.