Fight the Decepticons

Then later there's come the Decepticons who lead by Megatron and his minions, like Blitzwing, Lugnut, Soundwave, Shockwave, Blackout, Barricade, Shatter, Dropkick, Cyclonus, Demolishor, Lockdown, Sunstorm and Ramjet also added by Slade, Abacus Cinch, Adagio Dazzle and Aria Blaze.

Megatron: Hi there Autobots, Humane Seven and also Titans, i'm Megatron, leader of the Decepticons and this is my member.

Blitzwing: My name is Blitzwing, i'm a Triple Changer and... *changed from Blue Face into Red Face* Split Personality who will crush everyone *changed from Red Face to Black Face* with Fun HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lugnut: My name is Lugnut, i'm big and giant Decepticons who always loyal to Great and Glorious Leader Megatron.

Soundwave: I'm Soundwave, i'm Decepticon communication officer who can send a cassettes like Ravage, Laserbeak, Rumble, Frenzy, Buzzsaw and Ratbat.

Shockwave: I'm Shockwave, i'm Decepticon spy who was disguised as Longarm to frame Wasp as Spy for the Decepticon, crush Blurr even i'm surprised he still alive and damaging Ultra Magnus.

Blackout: I'm Blackout, i'm Decepticon Helicopter who can stomp everything.

Barricade: I'm Barricade, i'm Decepticon Police who can interrogating someone.

Shatter: I'm Shatter, Triple Changer Female Decepticon who was manipulative and ruthless.

Dropkick: I'm Dropkick, Triple Changer Decepticon who enjoy exploding organics like you all.

Cyclonus: I'm Cyclonus, a Decepticon who maybe dumb like Lugnut and Blackout but still loyal to Megatron

Demolishor: I'm Demolishor, a Decepticon who strong and brute.

Lockdown: I'm Lockdown, i'm former Yoketron's student who became Bounty Hunter that no loyal to someone but who buy me.

Sunstorm: I'm Sunstorm, nice to meet you.

Ramjet: I'm Ramjet, i will not tell a lies.

Slade: I'm Slade, ruthless mastermind who tries hired a supervillains take over the Jump City

Abacus Cinch: I'm Abacus Cinch, i'm former Principal of Crystal Prep Academy 

Humane Seven, Titans and Autobots together fight the Decepticons.

Optimus Prime, Sari Sumdac Twilight Sparkle, Sci-Twi, Flash Sentry, Robin and Starfire take on Megatron, where Flash Sentry using his shield dodges Megatron's blast, Twilight and Sci-Twi using their power distract Megatron, Robin using his staff beat Megatron, Starfire using her power shoot Megatron and Optimus using his axe to fight Megatron, Slade, Abacus Cinch, Sari Sumdac shoot them.

Blurr, Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer and Cyborg fighting Soundwave, Demolishor, Adagio Dazzle and Aria Blaze, where Blurr and Rainbow Dash run to distract Soundwave and Demolishor while Sunset Shimmer fight Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage and Ratbat who was eject by Soundwave, Adagio and Aria, then also cutting Soundwave's tentacles and Cyborg using his cannon shoot Demolishor and Soundwave.

Ironhide, Bulkhead, Ratchet, Wheeljack, Prowl, Jazz, Arcee, Drift, Applejack, Rarity and Raven fighting Lugnut, Blackout, Cyclonus, Lockdown, Sunstorm and Ramjet, where Rarity using her crystal to protect herself from blast of the Decepticons especially Lugnut P. O. K. E., Sunstorm and Ramjet, Ironhide using his blast cannon fire at Lugnut, Blackout and Cyclonus, Bulkhead using wreck ball to attack three of them, Ratchet using magnet take all things and Wheeljack using electrocuting to defeat Shockwave, Prowl using his genjutsu to fight, Jazz also do ninja action, Arcee using her blast to fire, Drift using his katana to fight Lockdown and Applejack using her super strength to defeat Lugnut, Blackout and Cyclonus, Raven using her dark magic defeat them.

Bumblebee, Smokescreen, Mirage, Jetfire, Jetstorm, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Beast Boy fight Blitzwing, Barricade, Shatter and Dropkick, where Bumblebee using his sting attack Blitzwing, Smokescreen using his arm to shoot, Mirage clones himself, Jetfire and Jetstorm combine themselves became Safeguard, Pinkie Pie made things explode, Fluttershy calls animals to attack Blitzwing, Barricade, Shatter and Dropkick, Beast Boy transform himself into Elephant to sit on them.

After fighting, Megatron tell other Decepticons to retreat.