They should be helping

Authors note: My first ever Lantern story but of course featuring Robin ; )

Disclaimer: I do not own any dc comic characters.

Robin sat at his desk when there was a knock at his door, he jumped up and quickly opened "Hello GL."

He greeted the brown haired green lantern and let him inside, Green Lantern flew inside and Robin quickly closed the door. Green Lantern smiled at him "So, Bats told me you wanted to talk to me?"

Robin nodded and walked over to his cabinet, when he unlocked it a blue lantern ring flew out. Green Lanterns eyes widened, the blue ring continued floating after Robin when he walked over to his desk where he unlocked a drawer where a green lantern ring immediately flew out, Green Lanterns eyes widened further.

Two rings... "Since when are they following you?" Green Lantern asked confusing to watch the rings, Robin walked over to his bed and replied "Two weeks, I was kidnapped for a few days and they showed up and helped me get out, I've told no one. Not even Batman." He pulled a box with a lock on it out from under his bed. When he opened it another Lantern ring came flying out.

Green Lantern stared at the ring explaining "Two weeks ago there was a fight between a few corpses... some of us died... that Green ring it's... Kyle's." He wasn't sure who the blue one belonged to but the third one gave him the most concern.

A yellow lantern ring.

Robin suddenly turned to the blue ring "No I will not, I'm Robin not blue, yellow or green lantern!" "Are they talking to you?" Green Lantern asked, Robin replied confused "Isn't yours talking to you?" Green Lantern shook his head, Robin sighed "They're all telling me to choose one of them, but I don't want any of them."

There was a knock on the window, Green Lanterns quickly opened nervously smiling at the flying woman "Hello Sora so nice to see you" Hal greeted her very nervous. Sora flew inside, she just ignored Hal flying over to Robin smiling at him softly also taking note of the three rings.

"Hi" Robin greeted Sora "Hello you must be Robin, I've heard a lot. It'd be a honour to have you in the yellow lantern corps" Green Lantern stepped in between Sora and Robin "He will not be a yellow lantern, he will be a Green Lantern!" Robin groaned, he didn't want to be any Lantern. Now just someone for the other lantern ring was missing and he'd have three lanterns... great now he probably jinxed it. He quickly closed the window before it got cold.

"Well he will definitely not go to your overrated willpower corps!" "Well it's still better then the afraid ones, he's not a villain!" "Are you saying I'm a-"

She was interrupted by another knock on the window, Robin quickly opened and another woman in pink outfit, with black hair, flew inside.

Green Lantern was a bit confused "Carol? What are you doing here? There are no sapphire rings here." Carol walked past him ignoring him walking right over to Robin (what was it about Hal's exs ignoring him?) "Hello Robin it'd be so nice to have you as a part of the sapphire corps. We don't have many men there only like three, but you'll find it great!" The woman smiled at Robin, she asked "Where's the ring?" Robin sighed walking over to his cabinet and taking another box out of the cabinet, he let the ring out so now four rings were following him, he explained.

"I don't understand that one, how did a love ring choose me? My parents are dead, I had a fight with my adoptive father and I'm not in love with anyone." There was knock at the door and it was opened, Robin tried not to blush "Hey Star, what's wrong?"

Carol chuckled to herself while Star greeted the three lanterns a bit confused to how they got in the tower. She smiled at Robin "I just wanted to ask if you need the anything we are going to the mall of shopping, remember?" Oh yeah they told him yesterday, he smiled back a bit "No I don't need anything just make sure Beastboy doesn't accidentally only buys tofu meat again" Starfire smiled nodding and left.