2: Busy Lives & jealousy

As time passed, Abhishek and Manisha's phone calls became less frequent. They were both busy with their respective careers, but the connection they shared lingered.

Abhishek found himself thinking about Manisha more often than he cared to admit. He'd catch himself smiling at a joke she'd made or a funny face she'd pulled during their time in the Bigg Boss house.

Manisha, too, couldn't shake off the feeling that Abhishek was more than just a friend. She'd find herself wondering what he was up to, who he was with, and whether he ever thought of her.

One day, Abhishek received an invitation to a reunion party of bigg boss. As he scanned the guest list, his heart skipped a beat when he saw Manisha's name.

"Could this be the opportunity I've been waiting for?" he thought to himself.

( On the other side )

Manisha, too, couldn't shake off the feeling that Abhishek was more than just a friend. She'd find herself wondering what he was up to, who he was with, and whether he ever thought of her.

When Manisha received the invitation to the Bigg Boss reunion party, her heart skipped a beat as she saw Abhishek's name on the guest list.

"Oh my god, this is it! I'll finally get to see him again!" she exclaimed, her excitement barely containable.

As she prepared for the reunion, Manisha couldn't help but wonder if Abhishek would feel the same spark she did. Would they finally confess their feelings to each other?

As Abhishek is also got a invitation of the reunion party,  his heart raced with anticipation. He couldn't wait to see Manisha again and hopefully, finally express his true feelings.

( On the day of reunion party )

The Bigg Boss reunion party was in full swing, with former contestants laughing and chatting. Abhishek's heart raced as he scanned the room for Manisha. Suddenly, he spotted her walking in with Elvish, the winner of their season.

Abhishek's eyes narrowed, a pang of jealousy hitting him hard. Why was Manisha with Elvish? Didn't she feel the same way he did?

As Manisha and Elvish approached, Abhishek forced a smile, trying to hide his true feelings. "Hey, Manisha! Long time no see!" he said, his voice casual.

Manisha smiled back, her eyes sparkling. "Abhishek! It's great to see you too!"

Abhishek's gaze drifted to Elvish, who was standing a bit too close to Manisha for his liking. "And Elvish, what's up, man?" he asked, trying to sound friendly.

Elvish grinned. "Just enjoying the party, Abhishek! And catching up with old friends."

Abhishek's eyes locked onto Manisha, his mind racing with questions. Was she interested in Elvish? Had he misread their connection entirely?

As the night wore on, Abhishek found himself growing increasingly jealous, his eyes fixed on Manisha and Elvish's laughter-filled conversation.

Little did he know, Manisha was harboring secrets of her own...

Just then, Jiya, a fellow contestant, sidled up to Abhishek, clinging to his arm. "Abhishek, darling! So great to see you!"

Abhishek forced a smile, trying to hide his discomfort. "Hey, Jiya. Good to see you too."

Manisha's eyes flashed with jealousy as she watched Jiya fawn over Abhishek. She felt a surge of possessiveness, her heart aching with a secret she couldn't reveal.

As the night wore on, Abhishek grew increasingly annoyed with Jiya's clinginess, while Manisha's jealousy simmered just below the surface.

Both Abhishek and Manisha are feeling jealous, but they're not acknowledging their true feelings to themselves or each other.

Abhishek is jealous of Elvish's proximity to Manisha, feeling like he's losing his chance with her. Meanwhile, Manisha is jealous of Jiya's clinginess to Abhishek, feeling like she's losing him to someone else.

This mutual jealousy is a sign of their underlying feelings, but they're not ready to confront them yet. The tension builds,

The secrets remain hidden, for now! Both Abhishek and Manisha continue to conceal their true feelings, afraid to reveal their vulnerability.

The night wears on, with Abhishek trying to shake off Jiya's clinginess and Manisha attempting to ignore Elvish's charming smile. But their eyes keep meeting, exchanging sparks of tension and unspoken emotions.

As the party winds down, they find themselves gravitating towards each other, the air thick with unspoken words. Will they finally confess their feelings, or will they part ways, leaving the tension unresolved?

______________________________________

Pls guys Vote and comment if are liking the story and share with your friends too ❤