Leo f/ Aries m

Leo f/Aries mShe watched him sprinting across the field, runner deeper and deeper towards the goal line."C'mon, Aries, you can do this," Leo whispered under her breath, like a soft prayer. She had been watching the game closely for two hours, her heart skipping a beat anytime Aries got his hands on the ball. The score was a close 13-15, with the home team, the Zodiacs, on the losing side. With ten seconds and counting left in the game, a touchdown would mean victory for the the team and total bragging rights against any rival schools.Leo was eyeing Aries as he ran with such a feline intensity that it seemed she was a lioness staring down her prey. Her best friend Virgo was sitting next to her in the stands, not really sure what was going on as she knew next to nothing about football or sports in general. The whole game she had just cheered and booed whenever Leo did.Now, however, everyone in the stands was going completely insane, screaming and yelling, while Leo was surprisingly calm and focused, like she was willing all her energy to Aries so he could make that winning goal.The timer on the clock counted down as Aries mad his mad dash to the goal line.3... 2... 1...TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!Everyone in the stands jumped up and immediately began celebrating the amazing victory, and Virgo didn't notice her friend making her way down to the field. She ran up to the team, who were collectively holding Aries up on their shoulders in victory."Aries! Aries! Down here!" she shouted up to him."Leo?! There you are! Yo guys, let me down!" He slid to the ground and raced to meet up with Leo."I knew you were going to make the winning play!" She shouted to him over the roar of the crowds and the team. "I told you that you would! You owe me twenty dollars!"Aries chuckled at the silly bet they made, and yelled back "I swear I thought Taurus had it in the bag! Can I pay you back later?"Leo thought on this a second, and then said back with a mischievous glint in her eyes,  "I know of another way you can pay me back."Confused, Aries started, "What-" but he was cut off by Leo grabbing his shoulders and kissing him in the middle of his sentence. He soon recovered from his surprise and was kissing her back, lifting her up in the air and twirling her around.They separated and grinned widely at one another. They stood like that for a moment, smiling stupidly at each other, until Leo spoke up again."Seems like a pretty good deal to me!"

By: @RubyTheQueen