𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒ ᰔᩚ07/13/24

Dear diary,today is saturday,I hate saturdays,simply because,i have PERMANENCE at the hospital,thanks to my very dear professor,who thought it was a good idea to make assist to ten surgeries every week,and make stay the whole night at the hospital with him along with two other interns,you may be wondering : Intern ? Hospital? permanence? tf is she talking about?

Well well well my child,let me enlighten you (I sound like those old men in movies that would give advice to the protagonist)

I'm a medical student ,my name is Harvey ( yes like the XG member),my mom is japanese and my dad is american/Japanese,I was born in South Florida,more precisely in Miami,no I'm not lying and no being half japanese is not a blessing from god 🤗

I have Three cats,Snow,Willow,Milo,they're my children,i birthed them.

I'm only child ( Lameeeeeeeeeeeeee)

I play the violin,and a little bit of piano.

I can speak english (😱),japanese(😱),french,and arabic (fluent all thanks to my pookie dookie wookie bestfriend😻),and a tiny bit of spanish,and im obviously fluent in Korean(I can only say hello and thanks🥰)

Im 21 (😨 all the people who have been following me thinking i'm 14)

I'm muslim (😨yes my parents are converts and me too,which one of the main reasons I started learning arabic)

I live in.......Florida,but my parents are planning on moving back to Japan,and leaving me here to suffer. 

Okayyyyyyy,do you know me better know ?I FUCKING HOPE SO BECAUSE I JUST SHARED MY WHOLE ASS IDENTITY WITH YOU,BE GRATEFUL YOU RAT.

(jk ily)

So as I was saying ,I have permanence today,as I'm writing this , it's currently 11 in the morning,and I have nothing to do for the whole day,until 7pm,then I have to head to the hospital.

I hate my life.

I COULD HAVE CHOSEN ANY CAREER PATH AND YET I DECIDED : "you know what ? i want to be a surgeon,a neurosurgeon,the hardest type of medical studies because I love making myself suffer 😝."

my honest reaction:

ANYWAYS,did yall listen to the album because omfg im so proud of them

THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP NOW :( my favorite song is def moonstruck heheheheheheheheheh.

I AM WAITING FOR NMIXX TO SAVE THE SUMMER AGAIN,they have all changed their hair colors,so maybe there's a comeback coming soon ?

checkout my new nike shoes 🥶

would yall want pics if I ever go to japan ? idgaf what you say cause ILL SHOW YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.

whatever,soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I recently went to a equestrian jumping competion to root for my friend,and all I have to say is, hats down to those people,way too talented,I can't even stand properly on my two legs and you're telling to jumping over an obstacle on a HORSE ? 

Well that's all for now see you tommorow(x together)