Chapter 7

Nightwings were coming from the South but not just any Nightwings. Shadow Walkers. Soulkillers gang was coming to capture Starchaser and her friends and they were willing to decimate Possibility to do it. Darkstrike walked up to Starchaser and said "He wants me if I turn myself in he'll leave you and everyone else alone."
Starchaser stopped him from walking towards the coming horde of Nightwings and said "We go together."

Darkstrike said louder than intended "No way! I'm turning myself in so he doesn't hurt you. If you go too, that kind of defeats the purpose of my heroic sacrifice."
Starchaser stood up taller and said, "He clearly wants to know more about my powers and plus I'm not leaving you to rot in a jail cell without me."

Boa came up behind them and said "Love the bonding but don't you think me and Shard should get a say in this." Shard nodded.

Starchaser turned to her and said "Listen whether Darkstrike likes it or not I'm going if he's going and anyway this way Soulkiller doesn't destroy Possibility. Plus we need you too to break us out, you have the map I made and here take Darkstrikes pouch." Darkstrike shook his head and said "Hey! I never agreed to that."

Starchaser sighed and said "Listen the more time we waste here the closer they get and if you go in there with your satchel they'll take it anyway and I'm betting it has useful stuff so give it to Boa."

Darkstrike reluctantly gave it to Boa and said "Be careful with it, my mother gave it to me." Boa nodded and watched as her friends waiting for them to go.

Starchaser gave her a quick hug then turned to look at the coming horde, it looked like a dark menacing cloud, and it was coming closer with every passing second.
Darkstrike caught Starchasers gaze and nodded and took off toward the horde, Starchaser hesitated but gathered her courage and took off behind him.
Starchaser never imagined herself flying towards danger and even less with someone she loved but if she didn't want innocent dragons to get hurt this was the only way.

Darkstrike looked at her and said "Ready?" Starchaser nodded as they stopped in front of the Nightwings and Darkstrike said "My name is Darkstrike and I'd like to see my father. Soulkiller. I hear he's been expecting me." The Nightwing in front of the others nodded and said to the others "Kill that one and take the dark blue one." he pointed at Starchaser. Darkstrike flew in front of her and said "If I go she goes!"

The Nightwing sighed and said "Fine, bring them both." The Nightwings flew around and surrounded them like a dark cloud and they began to fly back to the Scorpion den. Starchaser heard a dragon say "But didn't the boss tell us to find his son at Possibility?"

The Nightwing from before said "You idiot this is his son. He just made our job easier so we don't destroy the city. Pathetic if you ask me."

They made it to the Scorpion den soon and the streets were flooded with Nightwings when they landed they were taken straight to the Shadow Walkers underground camp. Starchaser was actually scared even though she'd seen Soulkiller before, the only difference was this time she couldn't wake up to get out of the situation because she was awake and this was real.
Soulkiller was bigger than she had seen him before, in her visions he was just about as big as Starchasers father but here he was as big as the walls in the Scorpion den if not a bit bigger. He grinned as he looked at Darkstrike and said "Hello son."

Darkstrike didn't look at him and said in a stern tone "You're not my father." Soulkiller got angrier and said "Listen I know we've had our differences but come on we are blood! You have the blood of an assassin running through your veins, how is that not something to be proud of!!" Darkstrike finally looked up at him and said "Because you killed innocent dragons! I killed dragons who deserved it yet not a single one of them was as bad as you are!"