Cuddles

I currently have 31 active stories and at my current rate of updating it takes at least a month to get through them all, and I'm reluctant to start writing a new story only for it to take even longer to get chapters out. So I'm very seriously considering starting to post twice a day instead of just once a day. I've been considering it for a while now. What do you think? Should I go for two posts a day?

After dinner Yuri and Yugo offered to help Yoko with the dishes, since Yuto and Yuya had helped with dinner. Yoko was delighted with the offer. "You boys are all just so sweet!" she said brightly.

Yuto and Yuya decided to go upstairs to Yuya's room for some alone time. Yusho seemed to know where they were going when they started up the stairs. "The door stays open," he said sternly. For a moment Yuya was a bit confused, then he realized what his father meant and blushed brightly. "Dad! We're not going to—! DAD!"

Yuto blushed a little too. "Don't worry, we'll keep the door open," he reassured Yusho. Yusho watched them go up to Yuya's room, nodding in satisfaction when they left the door wide open.

Yuya and Yuto cuddled together on the bed, nuzzling each other happily. They hadn't really been able to do this properly when the counterparts were all one. Even when Yugo or Yuri were in control, Yuto and Yuya weren't really able to cuddle very well since they were basically just spirits in the mindscape. Besides, they'd never really had any privacy unless Yuri and Yugo were sleeping.

Yuto gently took Yuya's chin in his hand and lifted his head. Slowly, he leaned in to kiss his boyfriend. Yuya leaned in to meet his lips, crimson eyes closing. The kiss was soft and sweet, and Yuto gently wrapped his arms around Yuya's waist and pulled him close. Yuya wrapped his arms around Yuto's shoulders, rubbing his thumb against his boyfriend's back.

Eventually, they broke the kiss, smiling adoringly at each other. Yuto kissed Yuya's cheek, then nuzzled him. "I love you, Yuya!" he whispered into the tomato-head's ear. Yuya smiled and kissed Yuto's cheek back. "I love you too, Yuto!"