His Worry🫠

Jk leaned back, his eyes distant as if recalling every moment with Y/N. A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"Hmm... she’s the first girl who’s ever spoken so courageously in front of me, you know?" His voice had a hint of admiration.

Tae raised an eyebrow, intrigued but still wary. He crossed his arms, waiting for more.

"It’s not just that," he continued, his eyes lighting up slightly. "It’s the confidence in her voice, the way she doesn’t hesitate... and then there’s this innocence in her actions. It makes her just... perfect for me."

Tae studied Jk for a moment, sensing the sincerity in his words. He let out a small chuckle, shaking his head in disbelief "You really are caught up in this, aren’t you?"

Jk shrugged, looking a little sheepish but not denying it. Then, a mischievous glint flickered in his eyes.

"And as for her ID..." He paused, letting the moment hang. "If I want it, I’ll get it."

Tae couldn’t help but laugh, shaking his head again "You’re unbelievable. But still... be careful, okay?"

Jk nodded, his playful expression fading into something more serious "I know. I’ll figure this out."

Tae crossed his arms, tilting his head with a smirk, eyebrows raised "Hey man, don’t tell me you were actually jealous that day. I thought you were just mad because she wasted your time."

He paused, squinting playfully "But no, turns out you’re quite a thing, hiding it all so well."

Jk laughed, leaning back in his seat, shaking his head "Then I guess I have you to thank for teaching me how to act, Mr. Drama King."

Tae rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed, but he couldn’t help the small grin tugging at his lips.

"Welcome," Tae muttered, puffing his cheeks slightly, making a cute, mock-angry face before turning on his heel to leave.

Jk stared at his phone, frustration evident in his furrowed brows "What do I do now? I don't have her number..."

He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck, pondering.

Jk "Should I ask the guys to find her number? No, getting her ID was hard enough. Ahh, this girl."

He glanced at the screen, a sense of urgency creeping in "Reply, Y/N, please."

He paced the room, anxiety gnawing at him "I won’t be able to contact you for a while, and you aren’t even replying."

He felt a knot tighten in his stomach "How do I tell her?"

Days turned into weeks, and he continued texting her whenever he could after training, but there was no response.

Today was August 31st, and he whispered to himself, eyes glued to his phone.

Jk "Y/N, will you wish me tomorrow? You don’t even know it’s my birthday."

He frowned, regret washing over him "Why did I end the chat that day? I should have kept talking to you. It’s all my fault."

Taking a deep breath, he typed out a message "Y/N, I’m sorry. I’ll never leave you again. Please come back. I promise I won’t let you go."

His thumb hovered over the send button "Tomorrow is my birthday. I want to be wished by you. Please reply. Don’t be angry anymore. Please..."

Meanwhile, Y/N was feeling the weight of her own thoughts, missing him dearly. She sat in her room, frustration building as she tried to remember his ID or her password  "Why can’t I remember such a small thing? Why am I so stupid?"

She threw pillows in frustration, each hit reflecting her inner turmoil.

Just then, her mother walked in, holding a cake.

Mrs. Lee "Y/N, what are you doing?"

Y/N jumped, startled "I was looking for my pen; I kept it here a while ago."

She quickly composed herself, forcing a smile.

Mrs. Lee "Why are you so clumsy? Look for it later; first, try this."

She brought a spoonful of cake to Y/N's mouth, who obediently opened up.

Y/N "Mmm, it’s full of anger," she teased, a playful glint in her eyes.

Mrs. Lee playfully hit her shoulder, retreating the spoon.

Y/N "Mmm, it’s yummy, but it’s less sweet."

Mrs. Lee "You’re a girl, Y/N; take control of your sugar intake."

Y/N "Aww, okay, okay."

As her mother left, Y/N pushed the cake away, her thoughts consumed by Jk, the sweetness of the moment overshadowed by her longing.

____________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone, hope you like today's chapter.

Share your thoughts via comments.
If you like it then please vote and add it to your library.

Take care everyone, Saranghae.