OUR REVENGE (✓)

STATUS - COMPLETED

AUTHOR - cutegirl2002

SUMMARYJeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon jungkook is the only son of Jeon Hanuel owner and founder of Jeon's industries,while somi belongs to a middle class family.

On the other side,

Kim Taehyung loves and adores his boyfriend Choi Hyunjin the most, he does whatever the male asks him, saying truly he is wrapped around hyunjin's pinky finger. Taehyung is the younger son of The Kim's owner and founder of Kim's electronics and machinery. While Choi Hyunjin is the only son of Choi Minhyuk Ceo of Choi hotels.

****The two are in relationship with their lovers for more than 1 and half year, everything was fine till some months. But Jungkook and Taehyung started to feel their lovers getting distanced with them.

They didn't meet their lovers for days and so to check what they were doing behind their back, the two ended up in a famous motel of Seoul.

The day their heart, trust and world broke when they saw their lovers together in a room naked. 

Tears didn't stopped as they heard the hurtful words from the ones they loved.

They ended up blaming each other and the seed of hatred for love planted in their hearts. The two parted their ways with the thought to never meet again.

But what if destiny have already planned everything for them? what if they are meant to be together? Will they stay together or they will try to get against the destiny?

At the end both are carving for one thing, revenge. And maybe this one word 'revenge' will make the two too close, that they will end up being together forever.

HOPE YOU HAVE FUN READING !!