Chapter 4

~after a couple of hours shopping ~

When i reached home i was so tired and sleepy and i looked at the time it was already 9 pm and I gotta get to school at like 7 am 😴🔫 kill me
Then i put all my stuff aside and head to the showers i took a quick one and put on a onesie and took off my makeup which was basically mascara and concealer i plop on to my bed and took my phone and said "UGH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I DIDNT TOUCH YOU FOR LIKE WHAT FELT A YEAR" bcs i was too busy hanging with the girls.
But then I REMEMBERED THAT TOMORROWS A SUNDAY AND I FORGOT TO FINISH EDITING MY PRE RECORDED VIDEOS BUT I WAS SOO TIRED BUT AS A COMMITTED YOUTUBER i decided to make a short q&a session so I tweeted " hey guys! So I'll be doing a short q&a session ask me anything !! Use the #asklydia "
And I pressed tweet and wait for the notifications while waiting i went a quickly make some coffee and drank it so I would be somewhat awake eventhough the bags under my eyes are as dark as my soul 💔 I still had to film a video i set my tripod and camera and press record "hey guys!!! Its Lydia and today I'll be doing a q&a!! Yes i am wearing a panda onesie u going to judge? I suggest u leave :) OK SO LETS GET STARTED!!"
*answers questions and answers*
"@liamloves1d(no these aren't real usernames) # asklydia who did you last stalk? Ps love u"
Well first love you too and second i um wait let me check... Um haha um its um Joe Sugg aka ThatcherJoe on YouTube 👉👈 umm NEXT QUESTION!
*question and answer*
"Question number 9 @joeyashton #asklydia whats ur weird youtube obsession?"
Haha well good question funny story my weird youtube obsession is commenting on ThatcherJoe's videos like any video he uploads my username will be there 🌚 like on his vlog channel gaming channel and his main channel u will see my comments well yeah tweet this to Joe and I'll love u so much haha nah dont take it to seriously :)
Last question isssss
"@Iloveyoutuberss ask who is ur utube crush!! Sorry my english bad i live Poland(im sorry if I offend any of you 😢) #asklydia"
Poland?! Wai what?! Hey well um first of all ur english is fine :) and my YouTube crush is well Joe--"(video cuts off)
Well i hope you guys enjoy this video give it a thumbs up and subscribe don't forget to share and yeah bye my little bbs ill see u all next Sunday!
I then edit it which took me like an hour press upload and went straight to bed