一 𝟎𝟏𝟐. set it off

SET IT OFF ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞

៸ ━━━━━ CHAPTER TWELVE, MOVIE ONE ! ﹆◞·˚ ༘🌹˚

·˚ ༘🌹˚.*°࿐ 。 act one: welcome to auradon ·˚ ༘☆ ▍
❝ the strength of 𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 is good as none,
when stands before five 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 as one ❞

     "𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃!" 𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃, smiling as she admired the wand now in her hand. Maleficent began to pace around the room, shaking her head as she glared around.

      "I hardly think so." Maleficent replied with a scoff. "Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" Maleficent yelled, her voice echoing throughout the room as Carlos stepped forward, holding a hand out towards Mal.

      Maleficent looked over at him, watching as he whispered to her. "Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil."

      A laugh escaped Maleficent's mouth as she shrugged. "Oh, please! You're killing me." Maleficent replied before mocking a dog's bark. Just then, Dude began to bark back and charged for Maleficent, jumping into her arms as she leaned away in disgust. "Oh, the breath! Get off me!"

      As she tossed Dude back down, Jay made a run for her scepter, Elizabeth making an attempt to help him. As the two held tightly onto the scepter, Elizabeth tried to pull it from her grip. Jay grunted as he yanked onto it ━ Maleficent watching the two in amusement.

      Maleficent then leaned forward towards Jay, smirking at him as she rubbed her hand over his muscles. "Gaston should be jealous," Maleficent spoke, looking him in the eye as he continued his attempt. She then flicked Jay in the forehead, causing him to fall backwards onto the ground with a groan as she cackled.

      "Hm, still trying I see." Maleficent spoke, now looking at Elizabeth as she tried to pull the scepter away, looking back at Jay then at Maleficent who stood before her. "So . . . surprising, how you turned out. Could've been a great queen like your mother." Maleficent spoke, causing Elizabeth's gaze to fall to the ground before Maleficent's hand was placed on her chin, adjusting her gaze to be back on her.

      Maleficent moved the scepter a little closer to Elizabeth, causing Elizabeth to do one final yank but before she could get it, Maleficent flicked her forehead as well with a laugh ━ watching Elizabeth fall beside Jay. "I don't think so!"