-3(???)

Enjoy!!!!

So N and V were coming back to the mansion. It was already a night and the moon was the only source of light. It was very romantic moment. The forest was unlikely looking very beautiful. The drones were still holding hands and kinda blushing.

- Maybe we could go that way. - N pointed at some bushes.

- But there's nothing there. - said V.

It was kinda confused for V, especially that the mansion was other way.

- Well I wanted to walk with you for a moment longer... - blushed N.

- Ohh okay... - answered V.

Both of the drones turned right deeper to the dark forest. V wasn't sure why N really wanted to go this way, but she felt it was a good idea.

V stopped out of nowhere and asked:

- What if humans will find us?

N turned to V and looked at her. She wasn't really convinced by his idea.

- I know this place, nobody is going there. - said calmy N.

V continued to walk with her partner.

- And I have a suprise for you. - smiled N.

- What suprise? - asked V.

- I can't tell you, but you'll be amazed. - said confidently N.

Drones continued to walk for about 5 minutes. The atmosphere of moon in full was giving a romantical signals.

- That's there. - said N and started to run, pulling V after him.

After a second he moved branches of random bush and showed her a wild rose bush.

- WOW it's beautiful. - said V in delight.

- I told you. - said N. - I found this place like a week ago and I really wanted to show it to someone special.

Both of the drones blushed for a while. N took both of V's hands and looked deep in her digital eyes.

- After these hard days I realized that I feel something for you V...

I love spending time with you... everyday we have new adventures... and and and - said N.

V closed her eyes and leaned forward. She didn't thought for a second and kissed N. He stood there shocked and he was feeling that his heart would explode within every second. After a while she leaned back and said:

- I love you too. - V smiled and moved her top of head slighty to left.

N without loosing any time, he leaned forward too and kissed her back. At this moment felt frozen for both of the drones. The tension was rising and they were blushing like never before. This scene was looking like stealed from a movie, but it was only them. In the first plan. The forest and the moon in the backround making the whole atmosphere more personal and romantical. After this wholesome moment of true love of drones N said:

- I'm glad that we're together...

- Me too...

N pick up the wild rose, looked at it and then at V. It didn't took a long time to V to understand what her partner wanted to do. He looked at her eyes and she smiled to encourage N. He put this flower in her hair.

Meanwhile 10-15 minutes ago:

J was spying the love birds like Tessa said her.

- Ugh so they're heading to the mansion. I should go to Tessa.