Intro

🍄BORUTO UZUMAKI 🍄

"You're mine, Sarada. Body and soul. No one else can have you."

"The way you make me feel, it’s like nothing else. You’re my  sweet little addiction."

"I can’t stand the thought of anyone else being close to you. You’re mine. Mine alone."

"I spoil you because you’re mine. No one else gets to treat you like this."

"Don’t walk away from me! You belong to me, and you’re not going anywhere. Remember I'll always find you."

If I could just pull you close and whisper all the things I want to do to you... it would change everything."

------

------

🍄SARADA UCHIHA🍄

"You keep telling me to focus while you're the one who makes it hard to focus, when all I can think about is how frustratingly compelling you are."

"Every time we argue, it’s like a fire ignites inside me. I hate it, but I crave it."

"You’re the storm I never saw coming, and now I can’t imagine my life without that chaos."

"If only I could tear off that shirt and have you at my mercy-you'd never want to leave."

"If I had my way, you'd be on your knees, and I'll be exactly what you've been craving ."

" Don't you dare leave me. I just need you here."

A/N :I'm finally back with this heart racing story, I hope you guys would love and support this as usual, well I have no doubt on that

A/N :
I'm finally back with this heart racing story, I hope you guys would love and support this as usual, well I have no doubt on that.

I'm so excited for this story😆

Do leave you opinion
Xoxo.