Story 1- Crazy landlord

It was late at night. You were all alone in your apartment. The door to the shower slammed shut as you made your way over to your fancy marbled island in your kitchen wearing just a towel. you bent over and pulled open the door to the freezer and grabbed the tub of vanilla ice cream. You jumped up onto the countertop, leaving your boob's shaking, when suddenly you got a text. It was a text from your landlord - “be a good girl and get your bare ass off my counter” You gasped, looking around. your mind wondered, “how did he know?” He sent another text, “that's right, I can see you” he sent.  you heard a loud laugh coming from your bedroom. Feeling dirty, you dropped your towel to the ground, revealing your nakedness. A loud shock of silence echoed from his direction. That's when you received yet another text… “don't make me come over there and make you behave better” he texted, your face quickly switched as a shocked look implanted its way onto your face as you slowly read the text. You smirked and simply replied, “are you sure I don't want that?” Your emotions changed when you looked up and saw him walking over there. You quickly picked up your towel and tried to cover yourself. It was too late. He had already seen everything… Without hesitation, he roughly yanked away your pink cotton towel and slid you closer to him. He whispered in your ear, “I'm going to make up for you being naughty tonight.” You had nothing to say, so you just sat there. Slowly, he unbuckled his jeans to reveal his dick. You gasped. His dick was bigger than one you had ever seen or even had inside you. You were scared to the bone but couldn't wait for it and knew you would be wanting more. OHHH you quietly moaned. As you felt him penetrate your insides for the first time. He chuckled and said, “I knew I could make you beg for forgiveness.” You rolled your eyes in disbelief. When suddenly… bang! He pounded You harder than ever. You screamed as you let out into orgasm. Squirt spouted from your vagina as he kept going at it, harder and harder. When he stopped, you couldn't believe your eyes. How could a relaxing night turn into this? You said out loud. He didn't reply. Instead, taking you by surprise, you felt something Warm fill you up inside. “Did he just cum inside of me?” I whispered under my soft breath “yes, as a matter of fact I did” I heard him reply rather loudly, smirking hard. He Lifted you down from the counter and carried you into the shower with his dick still inside you. water trickled down both of you as you cleaned and finished each other off, inside and out.   
                           THE END

💚 first story💚 please give me feedback I don't really know how you might find it... 🙏