Story 2- Crazy Landlord p2

You had agreed to go out to dinner with your landlord. He picked you up at 7. After a lot of negotiating, you had finally agreed. You made sure to wear your fanciest underwear, your sexiest bra, and a really revealing dress. “to make him want more” you kept telling yourself. Honk, honk! His car beeped as he called out to you. You ran out the door, making sure your Ruby red high heels would not get dirty. You already had yourself getting dirty. Without hesitation, your landlord got out of the car and opened the car door for you. What a gentleman you told yourself. The ride there. He was as blunt as a broken pencil whenever you would ask him where you were going, you knew it must be very fancy. The car stopped with a Holt as you pulled up to the most expensive restaurant in the city. You gasped in shock when you saw how many celebrities were there. A waiter leads you over to an island table seated by the window. And asked for their order. After ordering the convocations started… about a half hour later, food arrives, but before you can start eating, he bends down onto one knee and asks. “I have loved spending time with you, so … will you marry me?” I jump up a yell “yes” as I wrap my arms around him. After a big applause, we sat back down and ate our meal and soon left the restaurant. The car ride home was long. While on a highway, I asked, “wanna do something fun?” Without replying, we swerved into a forest. Immediately, my landlord, now fiancee, pulled down my dress, revealing my sexy red lace-up bra. He sat in shock. “where did you get this” words fluttered out of his mouth “I had it planned” I replied, giving him looks. He unpinned the back and removed the bra. “Damn-” he muttered “did you forget how hot I was?” I asked. “lower your ego, you might be hot, but I didn't forget” he said while pulling out his penis from his dark blue Tuxedo pants. “Damn-” I imitated Him while laughing. “Fuck you” he replied. My breath was shortened for a second when I felt his hand on my pussy. I moaned quietly. “Don't be afraid, you know I love your sounds” I kept quiet. But when I felt his fingers in me I knew I couldn't anymore “Ohhhhhh” I moaned so loud the birds in the forest could hear me. “That's my girl” he said before slipping it in. I moaned. He moaned. The car was filled with echoing sounds as I was pounded deep. Deeper than last time. My orgasm was ruined but his wasn't. He left cum inside me but wouldn't stop. I finally came. The car seat was covered from head to toe with cum. But I couldn't stop. “Ohhhhhh” I screamed. How could he make me cum so good? Was this the end? I think not. We finished up and buckled into our seats. My legs, still shaking. He reached his hand into my dress. I was moaning the whole way home.
                          THE END

💚Story 2💚 Lmk if you want part 3... PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ❤️