chapter 6| Im Yours

it was a while later and Jay had gone to his meeting with the coach and Carlos had joined us in the girl's room

"just so you all know I know about your little wand mission."I blurted and they all looked at me surprised."I mean I get why you are all doing It for your parents I get that but like I told Carlos earlier you all are not your parents."I said and they all looked at each other.

"it's okay and how did you know," Mal asked me.

"I guessed on the first day when you wouldn't stop talking about magic and the wand and fairy godmother."I said."please my brother is Alaster Wonderland the best person in the world at figuring out riddles guess who tested out some of his riddles and passed them, me."I said and they all looked shocked.

"welp, who else knows?" Carlos asked petting the dude's head as I was lying on Evie's bed thinking.

I sat up and looked at him shrugging."I don't know but Lizzie and Madi know nothing I didn't tell them even though I said I would. I just said it was nothing important and they forgot about it."I said and he smiled at me.

"Alex these drawings are amazing, is this the Cheshire cat," Evie asked looking at the paper beside her sowing machine and I nodded.

"yeah whenever I start to miss home and going on walks in the woods with the Cheshire cat I normally draw down what I feel but no one can see it cause there may be some things I don't want getting out of this book," I said holding up a light blue velvet book with a lock around it.

"Well, you need to do something about this talent he looks so real, like come look at this you guys," Evie said nodding for Mal and Carlos to come and see the paper both of their mouths fell open as soon as they spotted the paper full of drawings.

"what do you mean by your feelings like crushes and other feelings too?" Mal asked me intrigued and I nodded.

"yeah the only ones who have seen into this book are Madi and Lizzie but they haven't looked at the updated versions," I said remembering how I never really hang out with them anymore I hardly ever see them.

"but don't all of you share a room?" Evie asked and I shook my head.

"no, Lizzie and Madi share I room I have my room to myself right next to theirs."I said and Evie's jaw dropped to the floor "I have to see this." she said and we all walked out of the room and down the few doors to mine.

I opened my door and all of their eyes widened." it's so pretty in here Alex." Mal said looking around the room mesmerized I smiled at the three who were looking all around Evie looked at the bookshelves and noticed the different genres of books but she noticed the only ones that were seemed to be touched were the love story." whos this?" mal asked pointing to an old picture of me and Chase I forgot I put up cause I missed him but I don't know why I missed him so much he cheated on me with my best friend and my best friend doesn't even know I know.

I ran over slamming the picture down." pretend you didn't see that I was supposed to put it up but I missed him, I don't know why I miss him though he's a jerk."I groaned sitting on my couch.

"ooh, relationship tea, spill," Evie said and I rolled my eyes.

"that boy in the picture is Chase he's one of the knights of Wonderland we met at school and hit it off but it was Lizzie who got us together since she was close with him since he was a red knight." I said and everyone seemed interested in this story including Carlos."we dated for years I wanna say five years." I said and they all gasped."yeah, that's what I thought when he cheated on me." I said and they gasped even more and I laughed." with my best friend."I said and they gasped again and I laughed again.

"Who?" Evie asked and I looked at the picture of me Lizzie and Madi they all noticed this.

"Lizzie."I said and they all looked pissed Evie hopped over onto the couch right next to me and pulled me into a hug." Lizzie doesn't even know I know." I said and they all looked at me shocked.

"look, how about we go back to the room, jay will be back anytime soon, and we need to get you out of here," Carlos said also bringing me into a hug once I stood up.

we all walked back to the room and all got comfortable again and Carlos got on his laptop doing something I don't even know what I think he was playing games.

the door opened and Jay walked in with his new jersey on and we all smiled as he cheered."did your plan work with Jane?" Jay asked soon covering his mouth realizing he said that in front of me.

"don't worry I know about the wand," I said waving a hand in dismissal.

"Are you going over to see the wand?" he asked Mal again after calming down.

"do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book if I hadn't completely struck out?" Mal said stressed about how to get the wand.

I got up and sat by Carlos wondering what he was doing he looked over at me and smiled before turning back to his laptop and petting Dude's head." Someone in a bad mood." Carlos said and I smiled at him.

"my moms counting on me! I can't let her down!" Mal flicked his head and he glared back at her and I laughed.

"We can do this..." Jay said and everyone looked at him. "if we stick together." he finished and I smiled at least they all had each other.

"and we won't go back unit we do. because we're rotten..." Mal started.

"to the core."everyone else said except for me.

"oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go." Evie said and everyone looked at her."I have nothing to wear, of course." she sighed.

we were interrupted by someone knocking on their door." what?" Evie asked while everyone was just staring at her.

"hold that thought," Mal said getting up and answering the door to see Ben.

"hey, Mal." he said smiling at her then looked at the rest of us behind her."I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything that you needed," he said still looking down at Mal.

"Not that I know of," Mal said shaking her head and then looking back at us and we shook our heads and Carlos shrugged.

"Okay. well, if you need anything, just..." he was about to walk off when Mal remembered something.

"oh. wait!" she said."um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" Mal asked I guess I was included in this plan now.

"yeah, the whole school goes," Ben said and Mal smirked.

"wow. that is beyond exciting.do you think that it a possibility that the five of us could stand in the front row next to the fairy godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal asked and Carlos looked at me smiling when he heard the number five yep I was included now.

"I wish you could. Upfront it's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend," he said and I sighed already knowing what Mal was going to do.

"and your girlfriend?" oh it was so obvious she was planning something.

"yeah. I'm sorry." Ben said Mal stood there thinking for a second before closing the door.

"Okay. thanks, bye," she said smiling as Ben tried to say something but was interrupted by the door shutting in his face.

she turned around to us smirking."I think it's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend." she said and we all smiled at each other." and I need a love spell." she said asking for her spell book. she clapped and I grabbed the book off the bed tossing it to her as she caught it and laughed.