THE LAST DAYS.

Here's a zombie movie story idea:

Title: The Last Frequency

Plot Idea:

In a post-apocalyptic world overrun by zombies, a small group of survivors discovers a mysterious radio frequency that seems to be broadcasting a signal that repels zombies. The group sets out to find the source of the signal, hoping to use it to reclaim their world from the undead.

As they journey through the dangerous landscape, they realize that the signal is not just a simple broadcast - it's a warning from a scientist who had discovered a way to communicate with the zombies. The scientist had discovered that the zombies are not mindless monsters, but are actually being controlled by a central hive mind.

The group must navigate through hordes of zombies and rival human factions to reach the scientist's lab and uncover the truth behind the signal and the zombie apocalypse. But as they get closer to the truth, they realize that the zombies may not be the only monsters they need to fear.

Twist: The scientist's discovery reveals that the zombies are not the result of a virus or infection, but are actually a symptom of a larger problem - a dimensional rift that has merged two parallel universes, bringing the zombies from a different reality into our own.

Genre: Horror, Sci-Fi, Adventure

Themes: Survival, Redemption, Reality

This story adds a fresh twist to the traditional zombie genre, exploring the idea of a dimensional rift and a hive mind controlling the zombies. The suspense builds as the group navigates through dangerous landscapes and rival factions to uncover the truth behind the apocalypse.