Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141

Ye Yanghui continued: "This is natural. Now we have found many family members of abducted women and children. They want to thank you in person."

Jiang Xiaoxi turned around and said strangely: "Why should I thank you? It's them who are the police officers. I'm just providing clues, so it's nothing to worry about."

Ye Yanghui saw that she was completely focused on purchasing fighter jets, so he had no choice but to put off the matter of cracking down on the traffickers.

It's just that Jiang Xiaoxi doesn't care about vanity, but the L Provincial Public Security Department cannot help but care about it. They don't want to let this example go, but they have no choice but to give up due to the pressure of Ye Yanghui.

The policeman in charge of the case was surrounded by the family members of the rescued persons and explained helplessly: "They really don't want to reveal their names, so I can't help it."

One of the men, who spoke well, said excitedly: "Comrade Gao, my family is... Xu Le is a child. After the child was abducted, my father couldn't bear the shock and was hospitalized. My mother and my wife were in tears every day. If it hadn't been for this comrade, our family would have been so ruined! He didn't save a child, he saved a child! The lives of a family of five! Just tell us, I just want to thank him!"

Other family members also came forward and asked Officer Gao to tell them who saved their children.

Gao Yang shook his head and said, "They don't want to reveal their names, but I really can't say anything." After saying that, he pushed aside a few family members and walked out.

As soon as he left the gate of the Public Security Department, a slender girl led a little boy and blocked his way.

When Gao Yang saw the two of them, he showed a kind smile and said, "It's Xiaoyan and Xiaoye, what's wrong? Oh, no, aren't you supposed to be on your way back to M City at this time?"

The two people in front of Gao Yang, the girl called Shang Chunyan, the boy's name is Shang Zhengye, is the man Jiang Xiaoxi saw being taken away by a middle-aged woman on the train.

The two are from City M. Their parents died in a car accident three months ago and they have no relatives. Shang Chunyan has just turned eighteen this year and wants to bring his younger brother to live in City D.

As soon as he got on the train, he was attracted by a middle-aged woman and successfully abducted the two of them.

After being rescued, they were supposed to be sent back to City M, but Shang Chunyan led his younger brother to escape.

The two stopped in front of Gao Yang. Shang Chunyan bit his lip and said, "If we don't leave, we won't have a home when we return to City M, and the development there is not good. I want to work in City D!"

Although the Northeast has begun to feel lonely now. , but D City, as the only ice-free port in the Northeast, has always been the vanguard of the Northeast in terms of economic development now and in the decades to come.

Gao Yang frowned and said, "How can this be done? You two are so young, why are you working? Aren't you making trouble!"

Shang Chunyan ignored this, she stopped him and asked directly, not talking about whether they should work or not, " If you don't say this, Uncle Gao, I just want to ask who saved us. We want to repay our gratitude!"

"Hey, if you don't say this, who can I say? People do good deeds without leaving their name. You don't need to repay your kindness. You just study hard and live a good life. This is the greatest debt of gratitude to her! Hurry, I will find someone to take you back." Gao Yang said with a lawsuit on his forehead.