new drama

Dt - 12 july, 2024
___________________________________________

The alarm rang, interrupting the beautiful sleep of a girl...

"I wanna sleep more"  said by the girl, turning off the alarm and clinging to her pillow more .

"Tring tring tring tring!" Her phone beeped, waking her up.

"I wanna sleep more " she said while yawning .

"Hello, yes miss choi " she said to her manager while answering the call .

In the call, the person on the other side spoke regarding something.

"Okay, I will, Miss Choi," she nodded while speaking.

"A new day with new drama " the girl said smiling brightly.

MKY P. O. V

It's been a while since I worked on a drama. It will be based on a popular series, and I have been selected as the female lead for it.  So for now, let's go to freshen up....

After freshening up, I wore my comfy clothes, a hoodie matching with navy blue jeans. I just sat in my sofa. I opened my  insta account . That's when, A message popped up... it was regarding the new drama. I read the message but I got startled , when I saw the name of the lead male role: Cha EunWoo ...Why is it supposed to be him? On one side, I am happy that I will see my best friend after five years  but on the other side, it made me sad because I know he will probably reject the offer upon seeing my name. A tear escaped from my eyes remembering the memory of us...

*Flashback*

"Lee Dong Min, I will not spare you this time! You drank my strawberry milk!" I frowned when i see my best friend drink half of my fav milk.

"So, what " Said by cha eun woo smirkingly .

"What your's that's mine melody" Said by him in order to irritate me.

"I will not spare you lee dong min" I get up in order to hit him.

"First, you catch me , Melody!" he laughed while running away

I run after him but unable to catch him... I was just out of breath.. Chaa eunwoo laughed at me when I smirked. He was confused at my act and his eyes widened at the sight of me , holding his favorite chocolate. Yes, he loved chocolate a lot and i knew it...

"Melody, it's mine!" Said by cha eun woo.

"So what... You drank my strawberry juice I will eat yours. You know, tit for tat." Said by me with proud look .

"You will do this to your best friend?" He made a cute yet innocent face.

Anyone can fall for this cute face but i don't ... I think in my mind.

"Yes, as you drink my strawberry milk" I said while pouting  .

"So what do you want for exchange" He said while giving up as he love chocolates.

"I want two box of pizzas, 10 chocolate, 2 drinks and "  I said nonchalantly

"I am not byeon seok woo , the famous actor ma'am..I am just a teenager " He marked sarcastically while I giggled

"My poor friend.. So you will buy me two drinks one chocolate and one" I demanded him .

"Okay , done so give my chocolate" Said by him while I smirk

"You want this...so catch me lee dong min" I said while running away

"Melody it's not fair " He also began to run after her.

"Everything is fine in friendship and war bro" I smiled and run away .

The whole park echoes the sound of their laughing...

*Flashback end*

I back from the memory lane when my phone beeped with the msg ...

Miss choi - Hey myk tomorrow you are invited by the director for the reading script for your new drama  And there are other actor who are invited.. They are chaa un woo, moon bin, se yeon etc..

I sigh and I thought why he  accepted the offer when he know I am also in...

______________________________________

Tadaa chapter 1 over ..

Hey guys, it's a new story revolving around my fav actor cha eunwoo and my fav actress moon ga young...

Btw I want to ask you all that whether I should give the female actress name moong ga young or y/n

Do tell me your views in comment section  ... Sorry for grammatical mistakes... I hope you like the first chapter....

~Butterfly