23

Since it's been a while and I'm on my luck, I've decided that I'm publishing the next chapter as soon as it's written :D Enjoy!

What a crazy night! Sarp tightens his hold over sleeping Asiye's body and sighs. He probably should try to reach to Omer and reassure him (again!) that his sister is completely safe with him and nothing is going to happen to her.

Last evening Sarp decided to take them to his mom's 'holiday's flat' - a place that his mother bought for them for days that she was still building her business and they couldn't go to the real vacation, because she just hasn't had time, but still wanted for them to have a little fun. So she bought a flat near Bosfor, in family area, with a lot of fun places for kids and even now, when they're adults, this place was kept as a something that they've had a lot of happy memories from.

When he had parks a car in underground parking, Asiye was already asleep. Smiling to himself, with this warmth in his chest that only her could brought for him, he gets out from his seat and gets around to the passenger's door. Trying to not wake her up, he took her into his arms and pulls her out. Asiye sighs into his neck, cuddling closer to hims as he carried her to the elevator. 

He only woke her up, when they've reach the apartment door and he looks at her dress on thin straps, that must be really uncomfortable to sleep into. Asiye mumbled something unintelligible under her breath, when he had put her on her feet and direct her to the bathroom with some of Yasmin's clothes. The second she emerges with her hair damp, sleepy and cuddly, Sarp clenches his jaws, putting an effort to think about innocent things like cute puppies and sends her to bed.

His own shower was short and tensed, his mind working on all the bad things he had heard this evening, alternating with much sweeter memories of Asiye beautiful voice and how amazing she looks on the stage. When he had make his way to bedroom, he has met a picture of his pretty girlfriend curled on her side, holding a pillow like she needed to hug something to reassure herself. 

Quietly he slips into the bed, slowly extracting the pillow from her embrace and moving her arm over his waist. Asiye goes willingly, not even blinking, which makes him chuckle. This girl... His girl, she is not going anywhere. Not on his watch.

They've slept all night, him waking up only to the text message alert. Text form Yasmin, that Omer goes crazy after Sarp's message from last evening, that he is taking Asiye for the little trip and they'll be back next day. Apparently Omer was sure that he was up to no good and probably in any other circumstances he might be right, but last night Sarp has thought only about Asiye's comfort (his naughty fantasies aside, it hasn't mattered that she had play the main role in them for as long he cares to remember and that's mean a long, long time, nit at all). 

But right in this moment, he had other things on his mind - like how good she fits against every angle of his body, laying so close that he could barely move without waking her for sure. How her wild hair were blocking his view, smelling heavily of luxurious shampoo his mother was keeping at this place. How much he wanted to get his hands under the silly Sponge Bob's t-shirt he had bought for Yasmin on the joke on holiday year ago.

Yeah, calling Omer was the last thing on his 'to do' list this morning.

Asiye moves in her sleep, turning toward his chest and gluing herself to his side with a content sigh, making him grind his teeth and breathe through every decadent fantasy that flashes in his mind in that second.

"G'morning" Asiye says in raspy tone a moment later, waking up from restful dream. She sounds so sexy, come on, give him a break... He needs to find something to think about that make him cool down. God, being a teenager with beautiful girlfriend wrapped all over you in the worse timing ever isn't fair.

"Sarp?" Some of anxiety slips into her tone, when he hadn't answer her right away, but Sarp only moves his hands up her back to start playing with her hair in calming motions.

"How are you feeling today?" He asks, when he was sure, that he won't make fun of himself by saying something stupid. Asiye stretches beside him in a catlike move and smiles, laying back on her side with her head supported on the palm of her hand.

"What?" He snaps, when he had notices that her smile changes into the smirk. No way that...

"Nothing" she said with a laugh in her voice, before she changes her position to sit on her heels, one hand moving over his body and placing it on the other side of his head. "You are so tense... Almost as you think like I would attack you" she laughed out loud, leaning in close enough to steal him a kiss. Her lips moves on his, already used to the motion, but excited to get to do it noneless. Not thinking much, he lets her lick inside his mouth, making him groan as her fingers bites into the skin of his nape, pulling him closer.

In one moment Sarp was thinking that he would survive this morning without trying to get under her shirt, the next he was already moving up on his elbows, following her lips with a growl as she moves her head back. Asiye smiles down at him, pecking his nose in sweet gesture, which makes him smile despite heat flowing down his spine.

"Askim, don't..." He hasn't get to say more, as she straddles his hips and leans down for another kiss. Sarp hisses through his teeth as her core met his hips, grinding with purpose.

"Sarp, I'm ok. I was scared and you made me feel safe. You are the first person I turned to when I started to think that I'm going crazy. I love you and I've asked to be here. You don't need to hold back with me, you make me feel safe. And right now, you are making me feel hot" last part Asiye whispers straight into his ear and damn it, if they were on the same page...

Asiye lets out a soft moan, as his hands do what he had itched to do from the moment he woke up - slide up under her silly t-shirt and cup her breasts. She makes an attempt to put off his own top as well, but in the position they've were, it was rather hard task. Laughing, they've detangles themselves and land back on the mattress.

"You sure?" Sarp asks, refusing to do anything that could hurt her or doing not exactly what she'd wanted. Asiye licks her lips, then bites into lower one, shying from his gaze, her ears turning red, but nodding her consent either way.

"I've never..." she started, looking back into his eyes, some of the fear showing inside the pools of her soul. "Okay, stop me whenever you need to" Sarp says calmly, however his mind was reeling with the information. He was sure that he would be her first, but they've never get to talk about it before. It was just his presumption.

Shaking off the feeling of responsibility that down on him like a landslide, he tries to get back on the track, catching one of her red ear between his teeth, making her sigh. Her eyes rolled back as her hips ground up into his, asking for more, they breath becoming ragged as they continue to rock against themselves.

"Sarp?" Asiye's eyes snaps open, when he moves back unexpectedly, her voice needy and unsure. "Shh" he calms her down, moving her shirt over her head to lean over her to kiss down her neck to her chest and lower to her belly button. She lets out a giggle then, feeling his breath tickling her skin. Sarp smiles as well, his fingers tracing over the edge of her panties...

Of course, right then the melody of her ringtone flew from her phone, making them stop their movements instantly. But no, not now, Asiye was determined to not lose this and she ignored her phone, going for another kiss. Sarp draws back, trying to get on his knees and reach for her phone, but she puts her arms over his neck, stopping him.

"Asiye, your pho..." she kisses the end of the sentence from his mouth and pulls him back to herself. Sarp almost fall over her, but he has catches himself last moment, looking at her with mirth, lust and love, making her feel hot all over again. 

"Let it ring" she stated, moving  her head back to the pillow after kissing him stupid enough to make him forget about some unimportant phone call.

"Yeah, let it ring" Sarp smiles down at her with devilish glint in his eyes, before leaning his body all over her, until she felt all his weight on her body, making her lose her breath for a moment. The rest of the morning, they've spent on not thinking about bad things that were waiting for them outside this bed. Actually on not thinking at all.