ch¹¹😺

The next morning was refreshing for everyone present in the hotel. There was an peaceful atmosphere spread all around the hotel as the chaotic bubbles were not waked up yet.

Rohit was already up and Virat was too. Virat was in the bathroom he was getting changed for there practice session. He came ut of the bathroom and show Rohit was working on his laptop.

Let's go ro Virat said gaining Rohit's attention.

Yeah Rohit closed his laptop and placed it on the nightstand. They went downstairs for breakfast. Hardik, sky, Rahul, shreyas, shami, axar, siraj and bumrah were already present there. They both greeted them and they greeted back as they settled themselves on there respective seats. They were waiting for the four youngers to join them too, as Abhishek and mayank got in the contact with them greeting them a happy morning which they received back.

Virat bhaiya were are shubman and ishan?? Abhishek questioned frowning his eyebrows.

I don't know?? Why are they not here yet ?? Virat simply shrugged his shoulders.

Should I knock them out Abhishek was about to stood up from his seat but got an denied feedback from the older. They insisted Virat to give a call to ishan cuz without him the dinning table was no fun so, Virat excused himself and called ishan after 3 rings he picked the call.

Flashback In ishan's room

Shubman was up at 6 in the morning, but ishan was not a morning person. Shubman woke up as he got a call from his P.A.

What is it shubman's cold side took over him making ishan whine in his sleep so shubham lowered his voice.

Sir today your having an urgent meeting with the tifine co. She said

Earning an m'kay from the colder man, humm wanna sleep inshan said as he started moving in the older's hold getting the warmth. The whisper didn't went unnoticed by his secratary as he quickly ended the line and took ishan his top.

Ishan's hands automatically made there was to the older's as he wrapped them around his neck. As shubman's hand made there way towards the younger's wait making there way inside the tee and giving his waist a quick squeeze.

At 8:00 pm ishan's alaram waked both of them. Ishan got down from shubham and sat on the bed messy hairs, eyes still closed, a pout fomed his lips. He looked towards his other side shubman was already up staring at him.

What time is it?? Ishan questioned
8 pm. Shubman's morning husky voice did effected ishan making his cheeks soft pink.

What's your today's schedule shubman positioned himself, taking support of his hands at his back

Practice from 9 to 12 and then I am free ishan said as he looked at shubman he wasn't shy now.

Would like to have a tour of my company?? Shubman really wanted to spend time with ishan. He loves the way younger becames a sub in front of him

Yeah maybe... Ishan simply replied and went to the bathroom had his bath and changed into his practice fits. Shubman also took a bath and changed himself into three piece black suit with white shirt underneath. Ishan was on the couch waiting for shub to come.

Ishan's pov

I was just waiting for shubi to come out as we were getting late for breakfast. After 20 mins the door of the bathroom opened as shubman came out well fitted in the black suit with white shirt underneath he was so fucking handsome I just couldn't take my eyes off him. Suddenly the chain of my thoughts broke as I got call from Virat bhai shit I am dead meat now. I quickly picked the call up.

Bacche wru?? Virat said more like questioned.

On the way vi bhaiya I talked to vi bhaiya for a bit and cutted the call. Shubman was on his phone maybe doing something?? Who knows!!

Let's go should we i successfully got his attention as we left the and walking on the lobby.

Why in suit today?? It's just I wanted to start conversation nothing else okayy or maybe I love to hear his voice.

Directly going to the head quarters today he said as he suddenly interwined our fingers together okay I am not shy right??

We reached to the dinning hall and got everyone's attention on us okay I am kinda shy now.we reached there and took a seat beside Virat bhai greeted everyone and had our breakfast.

_________________________________________

A short story sorry for late upadates but bear with it.

Do comment and vote

K love you bbyee 💓 💗