Welcome to world of knowldge

Approximately the time it's edge of life so what is the time ? Scientifically  when we describe motion
We do so as  a function of time , 10 meters per seconds, 100 miles per hour , but the  mathematical
Description of velocity is mood unless  we can define time , is  time universal ? in other words is there an audible tiktok throughout the galaxy ! but time is not absolute , in fact for the Believing of physicists , The distinction between the past , present  and future , is but Stubborn illusion .
Besides  that  there's another definition of time , so what is the other view of time ?!
Time is Relative , it can  streetch , squeeze, but it can't Run backwards , the only thing that can move across dimensions like "time" it's gravity, so the question is how so ? On the space Gravity will slow our clock compared to earth drastically because time is something that we can not touch or see and even taste, but we can Mesure it's flow .
Let's take a exemple of another image of time film a car speeding down a road , speed up the image infinitely and the car will disappears so what proof de we have of it's existence ? Exactly! Time gives legitimacy to it's existence, time is the only true unit of mesure, it's gives the proof to the existence of matter without time we don't exist! Time is unity.
So what if we were not feeling any matter of time or it's existence, then life would not be specific or unknown to understand or analyse and to observe, that's why time killing the empty space, between the reality and the imagination.
The importance is that time lives in present, if we slow the reality like the effective of gravity we would feel the time per seconds, it's faster than you can think it can travel between the imagination to illusion without feeling it , that's why S>>T
Always speed have relation with time , it can be like on empty waves or unknown speed. To imagine time you will have to live it! And feel it!. In matter of fact the humans beings already has been on test of time , time go through all species , living in all their moods between the sad moments to the happy ones sometimes it gives you the ability to be stable with time-line or to feel reborn, or dead that's all for balancing life . Alright!
What if we zoom in the human's activities with their time it will be different général introduction to each one and specially unique one and each one has reasons for the exact case this view of time gives an options to choose what case you want to experience or discover, in fact it is something with destiny every each of us has path that is already painted of balancing or stabling the time it is the only way to get out with benefits.
Furthermore can you intuition to analyse on outcome only to be or making predictions which is difficult, according to scientific Research of humans behaviours , people are frequently vary and Respond differently in different situations and that is called;"INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES " and those are the variations among people on physical or psychological dimensions. Humans open the motions and variations of life experiences that varies dramatically among people and those makes people have differents views or images of life , we use statements like to prove something, but they actually prove nothing at all in fact we succumb to "The availability bias" it's simple idea : we create a picture of the world using the examples that most easily come to mind this is absurd isn't!! Because in reality things don't happen more frequently just because we can conceive them more easily and the different definition between those two phenomenal , individual differences = predicting the reactions or behaviors depending on humans beliefs or mindset, view, analyzation... .
"Availability bias" = conceiving we travel through life with an incorrect Risk map in our heads or creating a unrealistic life .
As we can see the world with time demonstrated the whole universe with it's characteristics that we barely knew and discover even we still in progress...]
In that moment the words I'm writing isn't actually real , it's imagineable as i'am now in the world of imagination practicing and flying among unrealistic world to become what i think about , to understand this feeling you have to try it and practice it on your subconscious mind and your soul , in fact to connect the cells of all your body with the view of imagination and spiritual feeling and the clear image will appear with an incredible show and unique perspective.
This all what it's takes for the deepest synchronization of time on the universe every each of us has his own imagination it depend on how we design it on our mindset and that's the impressive part of conceiving other world but your own , the more you believe it the more you understand it take it as adventure of life or shining knowledge appears to your heart and your soul , always remember in this life everything available and capable to love it , understand it and feel it.