✰ 9. Family

Fast forward 2 weeks

Skyla'a P.O.V

Right now I am getting ready for mine and Tazer's gender reveal, I'm super anxious but happy. I haven't stopped smiling from the moment Ive woke up, whatever the gender is I'm just praying for a happy healthy little baba. But I would be lying if I said I didn't want a baby girl. a little mini me? Are you kidding ??? Ugh my heart just melts at the idea.

Seeing Tayo as a dad really made my ovaries tingle and I'm with child right now, like girl chill out I thought to myself. Clearly find myself very amusing.

Curling my hair, putting it in a half up half down up do with two curly pieces are the front, it's very much giving baby shower vibes. "Mama" I hear Tazer call me from the bed, I walk out the bathroom towards him, "yeah you look sexy. Come here" he motions me over looking up with hunger in his eyes, this guy is always on horny business a real life demon. He starts taking off the duvet off the freshly made bed that I had not long made making me roll my eyes.

Throwing a sponge at him, "Tazer go shower, we got like 25 minutes before we have to leave" I told him off before going back to the bathroom, he huffs and puffs walking into the shower, "you ain't no fun" he mumbles turning on the shower.

This man was fine. If I could sit on his face everyday all day I would but shit we got things to do. "Okay baby, I'll see you in a bit I'm gonna finish getting ready out there" I lean to kiss him as he rubs my sides softly.

"and no tracksuit bitch" his eyes almost fall out of his head in disbelief, "WAIT WHAT BAB-" he shouts but I shut the door ignoring him laughing at him. What a fool. This dude lives in tech fleeces and slides.

-

20 minutes later

Finishing up with some perfume, spraying myself all over looking at myself making some final touches on my make up with my power puff. I looked great, the body was glowing with the new body oil that I just got, looking at the mirror I rub my hands over my belly in my dress. I feel like a princess. A bitch loves to get dolled up, at least this time I've got somewhere to be.

"Mmmm" I hear behind me, I look into the mirror seeing Tazer sat on the bed in some flared blue washed jeans, white air forces and a white top. He looked insane. "You look fucking sexy babe" he lusted over as he sat there in Awh. We both couldn't control ourselves, this man made me horny 24/7. He walked over to me placing his head on my shoulder wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm so lucky" he whispered into my ear, placing gentle soft kisses on my neck, did someone hear waterfalls? Ohh shit that's meeeee. "Thank you babe you look so handsome" he looked so different. Good different. Definitely daddy material. Seeing this side of him made me leave him even more.

Taking a deep breath, breaking eye contact with me Tazer smacks my ass "Let's go before I bend you over right here" Tazer says slapping my arse again, heading towards the door opening it for me. Okay gentlemannnnnn, purr.
Damn is this what it's like being happy and loved.

-

"AYYY!!" we hear loud cheering as we walked downstairs with Tazer guiding me down the stairs with these stupid ass heels on. "Yo Tazer you clean up nice brudda" Tiny yells out whilst all the mandem laugh out loud. "Go on Skyyy" Skreamer shouts, whilst they are cheer, some whistling. "YO, who's whistling though!?!" Tazer makes a face laughing, mugging all the mandem. Everyone died laughing, even though he was pretending there was some truth to that.
He don't play about Skyla.

We walk into the room, the gender was held at a close proximity to our house it was a centre with beautiful gardens. It was very intimate, just how I wanted it. It was beautiful, there was a lovely balloon arch, stunning decor pieces. Skreams mum set this up for us, I'm ever so grateful I would never be able to do anything like this. "Do you like it?" Skreamer asks walking over with his mum Julia, his mum looked at me anxiously bless her.

I looked around, I was in such awh I have never had anyone do this for me. I had tears in my eyes, "I love it" I grinned hugging them back tightly, it was a blessing. Everything I have hoped for and more, "You're so welcome, thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day"Julia tells me rubbing my belly, she's so kind. She's a good mum.

Tazer walks over to us, "Are you ready baby?" he asks for my hand walking us over to our seats, we are sit down. "Yo" Tazer stands up gathering everyone's attention, "I just wanna say I appreciate you all for showing up for us, you are my bruddas and sisters for life. I know I'm not really one to express how I feel but I mean it." Tazer lifts his drink in the air toasting everyone, gaining loud cheers and nods of approvals from the crowd in front.

Before we got started Tiny walks up to Tazer
"Yo Tazer, two mins" grabbing Tazer looking a bit frantic, I didn't take much notice of him as me and a few of the boys girl talked amongst each other. We talked about our men, what plans they had etc. typically girly shit. They were cool girls.

Tazer comes back shighing sitting down next to me, grabbing me holding me closer. I could tell something was bothering him has his eyebrows were pushed together "What's wrong" I ask him, rubbing his thigh.

"Nothing baby all good" he smiled, kissing my cheek.
Lies.
Ignoring him, we started to get ready as Julia asks everyone to get ready and sit down, she brings the balloon for us to pop. This is it. We get to find out what we are having. Everyone gets their phones ready to capture the moment.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!"

Everyone shouts, Tazer gets the knife and pops the balloon whilst everyone has confetti cannons,

PINK. IT'S PINK.

confetti began flying everywhere, everyone cheering celebrating recording us, Tazer face is something I'll never forget, he looked so happy. I jumped into his arms straddling his waist as I cried in absolute joy; I get a mini me.

"Baby" he looks at me, tears streaming down his face, he was happy. So I'm happy. Life is truly a blur.
"Yessss" Julia screams cheering us on, "yes bro, what a blessing" Twosie also shouts hugging skreamz and tiny close to him.

-

"Tayo" I hear a woman's voice call out, the room falls silent Tazer can't believe his eyes, I watch him as he is in shock unable to move, concerned I turned around.

"Tayo baby" she cried out, running to her run trying she hugged him for dear life, "mum" he whispered lifting her up. He can't believe his mother is alive.
Tiny had told him that there was someone asking for him at the front desk, he thought it was someone who was out to get him. He didn't want anything ruining this day for him and Skyla, that's why he was upset earlier when he had come back. He knew skyla clocked onto his lie, she's the smartest person he knows.

"I'm sorry for interrupting, I'm so happy for you son" she holds his cheeks wiping his tears away, she turns to me. It's Katherine.

"Sky baby is that you" she whispers, walking towards me, she alive?? "Mum you know her" Tazer questions walking towards me, standing beside me. "It's me" I whispers nodding, as I begin to cry. She extends her arms for me, walking into them "I'm so glad you're okay my dear" she whispers holding my head, gently stroking my hair. Katherine looks over, extends her arm reaching out, "Come here Tayo". He walks over, he's confused but his heart is filled with love.

Family.

I can't believe Katherine is alive.