c h a p t e r o n e

A new fanfic! Hope you enjoy! I'll put up a tronnor vid I like above along with some songs I used for inspiration below:

Touch- Troye Sivan

Lose It- Oh Wonder

Hunger- Sam Sure

I drove on until I couldn't feel my heart racing anymore. I drove until my hands went numb and my eyes began to burn from keeping them open. I drove until I could finally push down the feeling for just a small second. My legs were sore from the run to my car. My arms still lingered on the steering wheel even after I had finally parked in the closest lot. I couldn't deal with this burden. I had left him. He has left me.

- 1 week before -

I don't know why I did it that particular day. I don't why I was assigned to him that particular morning. But I, Connor Franta loved my coffee and I also loved to try out local coffee shops whenever I heard of another one that didn't happen to have a green woman as a logo and have an overrated campaign for frappucinos. So that morning I rolled out of bed and headed out to get some coffee. My friend Ricky had recommended the Coffee Bean saying it was known for its unique brewing and decor.

I entered my little green Prius and began my drive to the address Ricky had given me last night. The morning was cool and a little foggy as LA is. The clouds had the ability to make the large city seem small and quiet.

Frustrated in the usual traffic, I shuffled through my spotify playlist until I came across a new song. It was a cover actually. As the song played I recognized the soft beat of Lose It by Oh Wonder (A/N if you don't know who they are I cannot understand what you are doing with your life) but with a beautiful male voice that had a unique tone. I looked at the artist and it came up as Troye Sivan. Hm a unique name as well.

As my Prius entered the parking lot, I observed the coffee shop outside. It looked quaint and the faded pink walls that has almost peeling paint only helped with the stereotype that this was most definitely a mom and pop business. Perfect.

I expected maybe something small-maybe everything would look to be from a thrift store.

I was wrong.

I entered the glass doors and noticed all my surroundings at once. Several white chandeliers lit the symmetrical rustic tables that were either embellished with faded red chairs or a burgundy booth. It almost matched my sweater.

Looking around more I noticed a vintage record player in the back and only a few customers sat at tables laid out around the shop.

And that smell!

The amazing smell of brewing coffee made me shudder with pleasure. Nothing can really beat that smell.

Once again I was wrong .

As I made my way to the counter at the front, I was suddenly gasping for air as I fell backwards and felt the wind knocked out of my lungs.

My mind tried to regain consciousness but the musky smell of something in front of me distracted my senses. I was sure I had smelled some of it before and was able to finally pinpoint it as a Ralph Lauren cologne but a few unexpected scents mixed in like leather and even some notes of vanilla.

I grunted as I tried to sit up only to see the outline of a skinny boy pleading apologies and pulling at his hair as I felt my blurred vision quickly going back to it original state.

What sat in front of me was a beautiful boy in a barista uniform. His curly fringe hung low at his eyebrows and his blue eyes were more than captivating as he looked at me in worry and began to mentally freak out again.