c h a p t e r f o u r

Insane- Flume

Ilysb- LANY

Shelter- Years and Years

"I think your beautiful too."

I couldn't think. I couldn't fathom what I did next. All Troye had done was call me beautiful right? He couldn't have meant it anymore than that. But me being the idiot I was, I thought it was more.

I stared deeply into Troyes blue eyes that were oh so easy to get lost in. He stared right back into mine. I could feel the sexual tension. It surrounded us. Enveloped us in frustration. So I leaned in. I continued to look into his eyes as my mouth approached his. And just when I felt my hopes drop, Troye began to lean in too. Both our eyes closed as our lips brushed- softly at first but they began to tingle at the smallest touch.

I opened my eyes to see Troye already staring back at mine. His eyes looked different- darker as if they desired something far beyond his reach. They contained lust.

So I decided to be the one to close the space between us.

My breath hitched as our lips collided in a mixture of all emotions. His mouth moved at a perfect pace against mine and he pulled me against his body until I sat in his lap. My hands eloped in his springy curls and his snaked around my waist.

"Connah..."

His moan made me smile in our kiss but he grunted in frustration and bit my lip in attempt to gain some of this happiness I wasn't sharing.

I gasped as his tongue gained entry into my mouth and moved in a pretty complicated motion. I hadn't taken him to be as experienced as he was proving every second this makeout continued. And just as fast as his tongue entered my mouth, it left mine and now it was my turn to grunt in frustration. Why did he stop?

His mouth soon found my neck and he began to suck onto the skin leaving deep marks.

"T-roy..e"

I gasped as he picked me up and pushed me up against the wall. It didn't take long to resume our quick yet hungry kisses.

"Woah!"

Our embrace suddenly ended as I realized who had walked in on our hot makeout. I felt Troye tense behind me.

"Tilly?"

In front of me stood a short yet muscular man with the brightest green hair I have ever seen. And that means a lot in Los Angeles.

"In the flesh and bones!"

This dude seemed to just dismiss the fact Troye and I had just been passionately making out on a wall.

"Tyler.. What wh..y are you here?"

"Oh you know the usual- just casually strolling into coffee shops."

He paused before seeming to finally acknowledge my existence.

"Oh who's your boyfriend?"

Troye seemed to glance only briefly at me before once again before blushing madly. How adorable.

"Oh..hes-uh.. He is no-t my uh my um..boyfriend."

"Bullshit! Let's go outside so I can talk with your new boyyfriendd!"

"Tyler!"

"Come come!"

Both Troye and I were ushered out of the bathroom by Tyler and we were both shown to a booth with slightly ripped seats and a newly cleaned table. I realized the coffee shop seemed to be closed except for the booth we were walking to. In it was the Zoe girl that I assumed was Troyes best friend. Next to her sat the last person I wanted to talk to at this moment, Ricky Dillon. Ugh he just had to come today.