Introduction of [player code EGthY145]

The wind ruffled the grass in the moor. The way it traversed through the green blades, could have been used to predict the hints of rain that followed, on an otherwise sunny day. However, she remained still even as the sky showed warnings of rain.

Staying still for a long stretch of time, the lady periodically blinked to rid her eyes of residue. After a while of un-natural stillness, her fingers started twitching, then she got up as if electrified. Steading herself, the girl spun around and walked decisively towards the only building in sight.

Her face was blank, expressionless and somewhat calm; there was not a crease in her brow or a drop of sweat in her palms. EGthY145 strode elegantly towards the warehouse. P1, P4 and P2 were all headed there from different directions. The other participants, P6 and P5 had already made their way into the building's lobby and were drinking as much of the tea and coffee as they could as they waited for the game to begin.

Sometimes 'they' provide participants free refreshments before (and during) the competition. Every game the 'Company' hosted was dangerous and life threatening. One did not simply find out about it, they would be selected by some abnormal otherworldly force. Nobody outside of the Company even knew of its origin. It's so called 'AI' were more like intelligences of their own, hooked to some hive mind or system.

This would be the lady's first ever 'game'. She didn't even choose to participate and was dragged into it by some otherworldly force.

Anyways, after all participants had made their way into the lobby and were seated at their chairs the program had to announce the rules of the first game and all that stuff. Usually, their respective game system link would give them an overview. But these individuals had yet to be set up with a system.

One who could not even survive the initial world, did not deserve a glimpse at the majesty that is and was and will be our system.