𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐜

It's been a week since me and Notti fought and we haven't spoken since.

We've been to school, seen each other and not said a word.

Not even a hello.

The first time he spoke to me was today when he asked me if he could borrow my charger which I gladly gave to him.

Which I currently needed back.

So I went on the hunt to find him.

Better than being in class rn right?

I know his timetable so rn he'd be in music rn.

So I went to his music class and indeed he was, sitting by his desk with his headphones on and turning things on the turntable.

"Lena, nice to see a new face once in a while. What brings you in here?" Mr K asked.

"Oh I just need Notti." I said and he looked up.

"Mr Reyes, your wanted." Mr K said loud enough and Notti looked up before looking at me and he got up and came outside with me.

"Do you have my charger? I need it." I said and he nodded and began walking to his locker and I followed.

He opened his locker and scrambled through his bag before pulling my charger out of it.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome." 

I began walking off and I heard his locker shut behind me but never said anything until a hand grabbed mine.

I turned around and looked at Notti and he looked down at both our hands before looking back up at me.

He gently pushed me against the locker behind me and leaned towards me with his finger under my chin but before his lips met mine I turned away.

"We're in school." 

"What does that mean?" He asked turned my face back to his and my eyes wondered his and his wondered mine.

His lips intertwined with mine and I fell for it and kissed him back.

His hand went around my waist, pulling me closer to him and my nails ran across his cheek but I pulled from him and turned away.