𝟬𝟰․ Missing the Old Memories

CHAPTER FOUR"Missing the memories we used to have

CHAPTER FOUR
"Missing the memories we used to have..."

As the sun hit the darkroom, Heejin sat up on her bed, looking at the clock on the nightstand, 5:00 pm it says. She stretched her arms before getting off the bed and went to the bathroom. After her usual routine, she went out of her bedroom.

Spotting her best friend sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap. He was wearing his glasses. She sighed as she walked past time. It has been four months since she moved back to Seoul. He was always at her apartment after classes.

Turning on the coffee machine, she got the ingredients and a mug. Quietly making the morning coffee, she glanced at Jaeyun. Once she finished, she put the coffee in the mug and put it on the table in front of him. Then walked back to her bedroom, she got dressed. Wearing a white button-down, black sloane tailored pant, a black cardigan. Brushed her hair, then grabbed her tote bag. Heejin walked out of her bedroom.

She went to the kitchen, making herself warm milk as she looked through her emails. She doesn't have any in person classes, but has to go to her familys' company to attend a meeting. Even though her older sister should be the one who has to attend the meeting since she is the co-ceo. Her parents want her to attend instead to have the experience.

If she didn't have to attend the meeting, she was going to study for her classes. She went out of her apartment. Her chauffeur came to pick her up. Even though she got her driver's permit last year and two months ago she just got her driver's license. She has to take the chauffeur since her parents told her. They never told her why.

Once she arrived, she thanked her chauffeur before going inside the company. The workers greeted her with a gentle smile. She bowed and greeted them before using her ID card and entered the office. She went to the meeting room where the meeting will be held.

Heejin nodded to the workers who was already there before taking her seat. The rest of the workers came in and the meeting started. She took some notes and listened to the presentations also known as the proposals. After the meeting, she dismissed everyone and went out of the room to her older sister's office. Knocking on the door three times, "Come in." Was heard inside the office.