Wet dreamz

𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟒
𝐌𝐈𝐀/ YAMS

:̤̮𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 ⭑⋆♱✮ ⋆⋆⁺₊ ☀︎ ⁺₊‧₊˚

Today is Sunday, I am exactly 3months pregnant. Lil bump coming in. I'm 10weeks. My bump is small so you can't see it and that good because I don't want knowing everyone I'm pregnant. My stomach has been in the worst pain ever though.

 My stomach has been in the worst pain ever though

My stomach has never felt that way. I couldn't cook, clean, stand, do hair, go swimming. I had to rest.

Me and Chris have been really close lately. We often go out. Where he goes, I go. I get gifts every now and then.

:̤̮𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 ⭑⋆♱✮ ⋆⋆⁺₊ ☀︎ ⁺₊‧₊˚

I began to drift off to sleep.  When I fell asleep I was thinking about Chris. In my dream him thrusting inside of me kept playing. The skin to skin passionate sex.

AUGUST/ 26
Chris pov

I've been maturing, working, and taking care of Adrian

I've been maturing, working, and taking care of Adrian. I still can't believe I'm having a baby. Adrian is 3 months now when she hits 5 we will find the gender out. "Babe you alright? You're breathing hard?" I question. "No my body hurts" she cries out. I come from the back and hug her while lifting up her belly. I could feel the tension between us as my warm embrace caressed her. The passionate love we had spooning as I kissed her neck comforting her. "Ugh thank you baby the pain not as baby" she says in her soft comforting voice. "You wanna lay down while I massage your feet my love?" I say to her in my raspy voice. "Yea baby" she responded.

She gets relaxes on the bed. I began to massage her feet. As I hear her nerves calming. "Babe I want my heating pad" she said. "Alright let me go grab it baby" I say getting up. I walk to our closet as I reach to get it turning it on. I then gently put it on her. "You feel comfortable now baby?" I asked. "Yes what movie are we going to watch?" She asked. "Whatever you want." I say handing her the remote. She turns on some tv show on tubi. I massage her feet. I start to hear soft moans. Not to loud, but not to quite. I look up to see Adrian rubbing her breast. I bite my lip and get up. I kiss her neck then go down to her wetness. I took her panties off and began to tongue kiss her clit. I massage her hips to relax her pelvis.