𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
—this is LONG and i will be editing this tomorrow, so i'm sorry for the typos, grammatical errors and missing words in advance! ^^

"get down!"

laios tackled senshi down just in time before a giant hand was slammed down on the ground, crushing the bricks upon impact.

he was completely right to assume the worst, [name] was not friendly at all this time. she's as aggressive as a wild animal.

"laios, senshi!"

marcille shouted, holding ambrosia up and pointing it at [name].

she was conflicted, laios could see that clearly.

"marcille, stun her!"

laios rolled away as a tail almost crushed him and senshi, which seemed to snap marcille out of her turmoil.

she shook her head, breathing in and out before glaring at the giantess who had began wreaking havoc, trying to crush the two under her.

"sperae yeptum rufermus alamandas, proju aslam!"

a huge explosion scorched [name], and she screams in pain while covering her face with her hands.

laios and senshi immediately stood up to their feet and grabbed their weapons, preparing for battle.

"don't hold back, everyone! we need to take her down no matter what, even if it means hurting her!"

laios shouted, grimacing from his own words.

marcille closed her eyes and bit her lip before casting a blinding spell, a bright light enveloping the room.

"close your eyes, everyone!"

when the bright light wore off, senshi ran forward and jumped with his axe raised in the air, bringing it down to slice through [name]'s arm, only for the blade to bounce off of it.

senshi jumps in surprise, and he was flicked away by a very angry [name], her vision blurry from the blinding spell earlier.

"arghhh!"

a shrill scream escaped [name]'s lips as she covered her face with her arms when chilchuck shot arrows at her, and she suddenly held her hand out, preparing to cast a spell.

"laios, aim for her chest and neck! her arms are as tough as her scales!"

senshi shouted, and laios nodded.

"hurry, before she casts a spell!"

marcille sent another explosion, hindering [name] for a second as she growls in anger but continued to chant an unknown spell under her breath.

"i'm sorry [name]."

laios took a few steps back before bolting forward, climbing up her tail and using her hair as leverage.

'i'm really not good at this!'

he yelps as he almost slipped on the smooth scales, holding onto the girl's hair.

[name] groaned and tried to flick him away, and laios used kensuke to stab through the palm of her hand.

"i hope you won't be too mad at me, [name]."

laios pulls kensuke out of her palm, and climbs on her shoulder as she started flailing around while shrieking in pain.

he brought kensuke up in the air before stabbing down directly at her neck.