chapter-18

That man looks like.
* y/n enter  there and saw that the man was seeing her with emotion less face*
Guard: who areyou go from here if you love your life.
Y/n: well i m y/n and dont worry about my life  and i will go from here after taking my sword and shield.
Guard: for that you have to do fight with me.
Y/n: well i already know so why wasting time in talk i domt have time to waste on silly talks.
Gaurd: then be ready to taste the hell. (Smirk)
Y/n:you too mr guard(smirk)
*with that the guard change into a devil type man. And they start fight*
*guard through a trident on y/n but she bent down and that trident  flew away and then she swing her sword in air and a wave pass and hit the guard he fell on the ground. *
Y/n: see old man its better for you to go and enjoy your life leave this fight.
Guard: you know what the real fighter doesn't talk in fight
*before she could say some thing he throw sword with the power of electricity. And it hit y/n's arm
Y/n: ahhhhh.
Guard: go litle child go to your home.
Y/n: enough i wasn't doing anything thinking you are old but not now.
*she said and and directly through the sword toward the guard and before he could do something that sword was in side that guard's stomach. And within a second that guard Disappeared in air with the sword. *
Y/n: he took that sword too(pout)
*then y/n eyes fall on the shield and sword which was of purple colour. *
Y/n: at last i m at my destination.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.

.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
☺sarang heyo bubbles ☺