chapter 5

The persent / 7th grade
It is summer and 30 more days till school starts. My family just got a new dog smokey we already have 5 pets, 1 gold fish named goldy, 2 turtles named crush and squirt, and 2 dogs named Minnie and dixie. Now we have 6 pets. Over the years that my parents have had pets we have had 30 pets but we only named 13 of them. We have had 7 dogs over the years their names are teddy, Jojo, gigi, lucky, dixie, Minnie, and smokey. Then we have also had 21 gold fish but we only named 4 of them and their names are jaws, goldy, apple, and Bob. Also 2 turtles squirt and crush. I also died my hair blue and got braces. I also started to crochet. My best friend went to Mexico today July 16th 2024. Tomorrow I have to get my braces adjusted and I don't know what color to pick right now I have purple. I picked blue. I just found out that I have pots (Postural tachycardia syndrome (PoTS) is when your heart rate increases very quickly after getting up from sitting or lying down. It can get better with changes to your lifestyle, but some people may need treatment with medicines. It's also known as postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome).
July 25th 2024, I fainted I bruised my tale bone. I left junior scholars and last year my boy best friend Raymond told me if I leave he wouldn't talk to me, so I was so worried but then I told Savannah to tell Raymond that I left and if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore I don't care. Even though I did and so I was a nervous wreck and then Savannah texted Maya and Maya texted Raymond and Raymond wanted to clear things up so he asked for my number so I gave Savannah my number and she gave it to Maya and Maya gave it to Raymond and I found out he was just joking but he realized that he was putting to much pressure on me.