20 🍂

Shehnaaz came out of the venue and sat on the bench on the ground.... She looked at the sky with teary eyes.....

There was one day in her life, when she used to have a family of her.... But now... She is all alone.... She doesn't have anyone.... Anyone.....

Hiii......

Shehnaaz wiped her tears and looked at the man standing there smiling at her and his eyes were elated to watch her......

He was the same man who dropped her this morning.... She stands up and greets him... And smile at him softly.....

Man : kaisi hai ab ap..??? Asked her politely....

Sana : ji... Thik.... Thankyou.... Said give him a small smile....

Man : oh... Btw... I'm karan... Karan singhania.... Said forwarding his hand.....

Shehnaaz looked at him and shook hands with him...

Sana : shehnaaz..... Shehnaaz..??? Just shehnaaz..??? Yup.... Sirf shehnaaz... As her father breaks all ties with her and her husband doesn't want any tie with her......

Karan : nice to meet you shehnaaz..... And looked at her smudged kajal...... And tell her the same....  Shehnaaz didn't have a mirror or phone so she could see.....

So karan offers his help...  Shehnaaz was ensured but of course she didn't want to go to him ( sidharth) with a smudged kajal.... He has a reputation for taking care of .....

Karan moves forward but at a safe distance and wipes her eyes with a tissue..... Sidharth comes out at this moment....

From the back, it looks like they are kissing and he thought the same.... Suddenly those pics are too flashy in front of his eyes.....

He felt heartbroken... When everyone was saying that photographs are real, he didn't believe and thought to give her a chance.... But now seeing it in front of him makes him feel betrayed......

He left from there and went inside the venue..... He went to the bar counter and started drinking one after another ...... His eyes become red as he is trying to control tears.....

Suddenly his eyes fall on shehnaaz who enters inside the venue with that guy and both are laughing...... He drinks in one go... And take one more.....

Till now, he lost all his senses.... Only shehnaaz 's pics and the scene of her kissing revolves around his mind.....

He gulps the drink and stands up with trembling legs...... He goes toward her who is standing alone now as karan goes to meet one businessman.....

Shehnaaz  looked at him confused and worried too.... It's been one week since she is living with him but she didn't saw him drinking and today he is drunk not even able to stand properly.....

He looked at her with betrayal eyes... And suddenly anger replaced in his eyes and he held her hand in a tight grip and drag her from there.....

Karan looked at shehnaaz being dragged by someone, he didn't saw his face and follow them worriedly.....

He come outside and saw one car going from there.....

_______________

Whole ride shehnaaz kept looking at him Worriedly as he is drunk and driving at 150...... She is looking at his hands with grip the steering wheel so hard that it turns white.....

What makes him so angry....

She came out of her thoughts hearing a thud sound and looked aside.. They have reached shukla mansion and sidharth got out of the car banging the door.....