60W/80W SPLIT-TYPE STONE CO2 LASER ENGRAVING MACHINE

Split Type stone co2 tombstone laser engraving machines generally have an open mobile workbench, which is convenient for processing. Its engraving format is not limited. This CO2 engraving machine can accurately splice and engrave graphics, and can produce large-format graphics without considering the weight of the object. The engraving frame can be adjusted up and down. can meet the needs of engraving objects of different thicknesses.

60W/80W SPLIT-TYPE STONE CO2 LASER ENGRAVING MACHINE TECHNICAL PARAMETERS

Model WH-1390

Laser power 60w/80w

(Higher power is optional)

Laser type CO2 laser

Machine table Air pressure lifting platform

Engraving speed 0-60000mm/min

Cutting speed 0-30000mm/min

Resetting Positioning Accuracy ±0.01mm

Gross Power <1000w

perating Temperature 0-45℃

Operating Humidity 5-95%

Minimum Shaping Character English 1x1mm

Graphic Format Supported BMP, PLT, DST, DXP, and AI

Driving System Step motor

Cooling Mode Water-cooling and protection system

Assistant parts Exhaust-fans, air-blower, water pump

Compatible Software CorelDraw AutoCAD Photoshop

Package size 2400*1730*1360mm

Gross Weight 450kg

Features of 60w/80w Split-type Stone Co2 Laser Engraving Machine

01

WH-1390 Split-type stone Co2 laser granite cutting machine adopts a split structure, with the processing platform separated from the body. This reduces the weight burden on the body, ensuring the carving precision of the stone and extending the machine's lifespan.

02

Laser power tube can be flexibly chosen, with typically lower powers such as 60w or 80w to ensure carving precision.

03

There is no restriction on the weight of the processed stone, allowing for the processing of stones of any weight.

04

This stone laser engraving machine is equipped with four lifting wheels, allowing for the free adjustment of the laser head to the surface of the material.

05

Its design of body structure is more scientifically reasonable, allowing for free operation while standing and eliminating the need to bend down or squat.

06

There is an exhaust vent on the top of the machine, effectively removing the smoke generated during work.

07

Wavelength brand laser focus lens, high transmittance. Focal lengths of 7.2", 2.5", and 4" can be freely selected according to your needs.

5", and 4" can be freely selected according to your needs