chapter 30

Kyle's pov

It was almost midnight, meaning my parents were gonna be home soon.

  "Stan, I have to go home." I told him.

  "Okay," Stan said sadly, "I wish you didn't have to leave."

  "Me neither, but my parents will be home soon," I started, "my mom is really mad about me getting suspended so she's definitely going to make sure I'm home."

"Okay," Stan got up with me, "so I'm assuming you're gonna put off coming to your parents for awhile?"

  "Yeah.." I sighed, "just in case my mom gets more mad."

We walked downstairs, where Stan kissed me goodbye.

"I guess I'll see you when you get home tomorrow," I told him, "if I'm able to."

"I hope so," he gave me a small smile, "goodnight."

"Goodnight hon." I smiled, giving him another kiss before walking over to my house.

  Thankfully, I was able to get home in enough time before my parents got home. I laid in bed, staring at my ceiling. I had two things to think about.

  How am I going to come out to my parents?

  How am I going to tell Stan that I love him?

Stan's pov

  I don't know how exactly to feel. I really like Kyle. Really like him. I never knew that I could like someone this much.

  I was not looking forward to school when I woke up the next day, but I couldn't miss anymore.

  As soon as I walked into the school, I felt people staring at me. Everyone needs to just mind their own damn business.

  Is it really that big of a deal that the most popular guy in school is gay and is with the new "freak"?

  Haven't even started first period yet, and I already want this day over.

Kyle's pov

I woke up the next day to a text from my boyfriend.

Stan: i hate being here without u

I feel bad for getting suspended now, but it also felt really good to beat the shit out of Cartman.

Kyle: its just 3 days! you got this <3

I put my phone down and decided to just lay in bed some more, when it sounded like someone throwing up. I got up, and followed the sound to the bathroom, seeing Ike.

"You good?" I asked him.

"Great," he replied sarcastically, "I ate too much candy last night and got sick. Mom and dad let me stay home."

"Of course you did." I rolled my eyes.

"At least I didn't get suspended for fighting." Ike said.

"Yeah whatever..."

"So, what even happened?" Ike asked me, "And who'd you fight?"

Maybe I can use this moment to come out to someone.

"Well....can you keep a secret?"